Status: Complete

Invisible

Tell Me...

Slight NC-17

I’m kicking and throwing myself everywhere, trying so hard to get free; but his hold on me is ten times stronger than my struggles. He comes to a sudden stop and throws me to the floor.

“Listen Lindsey, we can do this the hard way or the easy way....which do you prefer?” He was kneeling down beside me, running his fingers threw my hair down my back and he stops suddenly when his fingers come in contact with a piece of skin exposed at the small of my back.

I could feel goose bumps rising on my arms, “What do you want from me?” I choked. My voice was so shaky that the words didn’t sound right.

He smiles, “Isn’t it obvious?” His fingers are trailing down my arm slowly enough to make me shiver.

I take a deep breath and keep my mouth tightly shut. I could feel a scream building at the back of my throat, the adrenaline pulsing through me faster and my head spinning with thoughts. This could be the end of my life.

Mr. Robin sighs, “Lindsey, since the first day you walked into my classroom two years ago I’ve been in complete love with you. You’re laugh makes me warm inside, your smile makes me smile. It drove me crazy whenever Jeremy kissed you or hugged you in front of me. I want you Lindsey.”

Tears spilled over my eyes, I wanted to run but my whole body was frozen into place.

Mr. Robin shifts to where he’s crouching right in front of me; he pulls my bangs away from my face and tucks my hair behind my ear. I close my eyes as the worst comes.

He presses his lips to my forehead trailing down slowly to my cheeks, my neck, and then slowly presses his lips to mine. More tears fall from my ears, staining my cheek and his. His hands push against my shoulders to lay me down flat on the surface. His hands slowly crawling up my shirt around my back to unclasped the bra. He pulls away to pull my shirt over my head.

“Please Mr. Robin.” I whispered.

He ignores me when his hands cup my left breast and his other hand slides against my stomach.

“Please.”

Mr. Robin groans as he takes my shirt from above my head and waddles it up to stick in my mouth.

“I warned you Lindsey. This is what I didn’t want to happen.” He whispers in my ear as he trails his lips along my body.

As this horrible thing was happening to me I could hear my mothers voice in my head, I could hear the sound of my little brothers laughter, the image of Jeremy’s smile, I could feel the joy of being with Maggie and Carol.

I knew what was going to happen next, I couldn’t do anything, I couldn’t scream, I couldn’t plead. Mr. Robin couldn’t hear my pleas or my cries. He just saw lust.

Mr. Robin pulled down my pants and a slight groan escaped his lips. He slowly trails his lips along my stomach up my chest to my cheeks. I close my eyes and squeeze them shut.

“Tell me you love me.” He pants. He removes the shirt from my mouth.

I take a deep breath, “I love you.”

“Tell me you want me.”

“I…..want you.” I choke.

“I love you Lindsey.” He whispers as he continues to rape me. Even though it was Mr. Robin whispering that, I imagined Jeremy telling me he loved me.

After Mr. Robin was finished, he rolled over and kissed my cheek. “Now that wasn’t so bad huh Lindsey?”

I look away from him as he continues to kiss my cheek. Mr. Robin stands up to hover over me. He smiles slightly as he pulls out a knife from his pocket.

“Now that I made love to you….”

“That wasn’t love….it was rape.” I whisper angrily.

He laughs, “Whatever you want to call it.” He wipes his jacket along the blade of the knife. Mr. Robin crouches over me again; he covers my mouth to keep me from screaming as he slowly slides the knife into my stomach.

My body arches slightly as he hardens his hand over my mouth. “Shh…it won’t be long until you’re gone.”

I could feel the warmth of my blood running along my stomach, tears streaming down my face as the voices of my loved ones get louder in my head.

“I love you” I thought to myself, as Jeremy’s face was the last thing I saw before I died
♠ ♠ ♠
The others will come....just be patient! I have so much to do right now.