Status: Complete

Invisible

Taunted

Jeremy's hands were clasped together, his knuckles bone white, his jaw clenched as Mr. Robin continued to smile at him.

"What is it that you want, Jeremy?" he asked, leaning back into his seat.

Jeremy took a deep breat before he answered, "To see you." His voice was trembling with anger. I stood between them both, watching Mr. Robin taught him with his grin.

"Well you are. Now what is it that you really want?" Mr. Robin cocked his eyebrow.

Jeremy took another breath to steady himself. He was now on the balls of his feet, ready to pounce if he pushed him any further.

"I want to know....why her?"

I looked at Mr. Robin, waiting for the answer.

"This is good that you are here." I jumped when Raven appeared from behind me. I scowled at her.

"Would you please stop?!" I gasped.

She shrugged, "Now is not the time. Listen." She pointed at Mr. Robin.

Mr. Robin was leaning forward in his seat again, starring at his hands. His shoulders were shaking with laughter. When he looked up, his face was red from laughing.

Jeremy twitched forward.

"Jeremy, I loved her. She was beautiful, her smile was angelic, her eyes always shined with happiness."

Jeremy fell limp a little, the anger in his eyes was softening, listening to Mr. Robin describe how I used to be.

Mr. Robin leaned more into the table, grinning so wide. "Her skin was soft, her lips fit perfectly on mine."

That did it. Jeremy jumped over the table and grabbed his collar. "YOU FUCKER! YOU ASSHOLE!"

Mr. Robin continued to laugh. "She wanted it." He said.

Jeremy lifted his fist when police officers rushed in to restrain Jeremy.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!" Jeremy shouted as he was dragged to the end of the hallway.

Detective Murry pulled him to the side, "CALM DOWN!"

Jeremy jerked away from his grasped around his chest. "WE'RE YOU NOT LISTENING TO HIM!? HE RAPED MY GIRLFRIEND! HE RAPED HER! THAT ASSHOLE! I'LL KILL HIM!"

Detective Murry pulled Jeremy into his office, "Calm down!" He shut his door behind him and threw Jeremy to his seat. I stood behind him with Raven.

"He cares deeply for you." Raven whispered.

I nodded.

Jeremy stood up and started pacing in front of Detective Murry.

"I'll kill him." He mumbled.

"Jeremy, I understand your anger. But you have to keep it together! He was only trying to get to you! And he did a hell of job! He knew what would set you off! You need to calm down."

Jeremy stopped, "How can I be calm, when that....asshole just told me he raped...her...before she died?! How can I be calm?!"

Detective Murry took a deep breath, he placed his hands on Jeremy's shoulders. "Jeremy. I know, I understand. My wife was murdered and raped also. I know what it feels like to be this anger and hurt. I know."

Jeremy starred into his eyes, "It's not fair." His voice broke.

Murry nodded, "It's not." Detective Murry grabbed his face, "I promise you Jeremy, I will do everything in my power to bring him down. Ok?" Detective Murry was shaking also.

Raven wrapped her arms around me, "Lets go."

I nodded and let her pull me out of the station, where the last glimpse I got was Jeremy sobbing onto Detective Murry's shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
How sad......-wipes tears-