Status: Complete

Invisible

My Life Is Over

When my eyes opened, I thought I was having just a really bad nightmare. But as I sat up to find the darkness surrounding me, the soft whistles of the wind going through the forest. I knew it was all reality. I looked over my shoulder to find my dead corpse lying on the ground. Blood stains covered my stomach, my legs, even my chest.

I sat up carefully yet slowly, to get a better look at my body. I was dead, I wasn't going to graduate, I wasn't going to become a nurse, I wasn't going to marry Jeremy anymore. My life was over. I was never going to be a mother, or an aunt. I was forever gone.

Mr. Robin came through the tree's with a shovel and small beads of sweat were falling from his forehead. He grabbed my feet and walked down the same path he came from. I followed with sobs breaking my chest and tears falling endlessly down my face. How could he be so cold hearted? How could he kill me and be perfectly fine with it?

Mr. Robin rolled my body over in a grave he dug out. I climbed in with my body and starred up at him while he through pile after pile of dirt on me. Is it possible for a non-beating heart to break? Mine was gone, lost......with Jeremy forever. When the level of the dirt was even, I stood by Mr. Robin as he patted down the dirt and blew a kiss.

"It was meant to be." He whispered as he turned on his heels and walked away. I sat down on the floor to watch over my body. I didn't want to leave it.

Suddenly a bright light caught my attention, I starred at the beauty of it. How it made me feel peaceful, and happy. An outline of a person came toward me slowly, but as she came closer I could see her angelic smile with blonde locks surrounding her face.

"Lindsey.." she whispered.

I stood up slowly, hoping she was going to take me away from this place forever.

"I'm not here for you honey....I'm here to guide you."

I arch my eye brow, "Help me? I'm already dead."

"Yes dear you are. But I'm here to help you before you move on. You need to make peace with your life here before you can move on."

I snorted, "Peace? I was murdered!"

"I know Lindsey. You need to make peace. That is all I can tell you."

I paced away from her, "With you? I'm not forgiving the asshole who killed me."

"You must. And you must make peace with others as well Lindsey."

I stopped, "Richard?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"No, have you not been watching? He was an asshole to me and my mother, especially my little brother."

Saying their names made me feel selfish for leaving them.

"Don't feel like that. It wasn't your fault."

"How long do I have?"

"As long as it would take you to forgive them for what they did to you. I must go Lindsey. I'll always be there....just yell for my name."

"What's your name?"

Her light was fading as she stepped slowly back into it, "Raven."

I nodded, "Ok."

Her waved goodbye as she turned with the bright light following her. I looked around the dead night. Where do I start? Can anyone see me?

I ran out the forest to find a couple walking back to my old neighborhood.

"HEY!" I yelled. Nothing.

They kept walking and laughing as they held each other's hand tightly.

"PLEASE!! HELP ME! I'VE BEEN MURDERED!"

The girl laughed as her boyfriend whispered something in her ear. I stopped running after them and fell to my knee's.

No one knows I'm here. No one understands anything. No one know's I was murdered by a man who lives down this street. No one knows it was a teacher....who could do it again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok...so I dropped my homework and wrote this. I couldn't get this story out of my head. lol.