Status: finished

Fly Until You Crash

dance with the devil.

“What’s wrong, babe? You’re not as loose as you usually are tonight,” Justin asked. Addie had spent the first few hours of the party slowly sipping a beer, silently following Justin around as he greeted his friends.

“I don’t know, Slade got really pissed about me coming tonight, and I-” she started.

“No, we’re not thinking or talking about him right now. If he doesn’t want you to be your own person and do what you want, you should drop him,” Justin said while continuing to walk.

“Well, I don’t know. I understand why he’s pissed, and I haven’t exactly been hanging out with any of them too often…” Addie trailed, not wanting to start a fight. She realized this a second too late.

“Oh, so I’m not good enough for you now?” Justin spat as he quickly turned around to face her. “You need other people to hang out with? I’m not fun anymore?”

“That’s not it at all, and you know it. I just-I miss my friends!”

“Fine. You can walk home then, leave. I don’t want you here anymore.” Addie couldn’t believe that he had dismissed her like that. Shocked, and knowing full well that she couldn’t walk home as she had no clue where she was, she shook her head and walked to the backyard, finding an empty seat away from the rest of the party. She downed the rest of her beer and people-watched for a few minutes, before it grew old since everyone was either passed out or making out. She pulled out her phone and began to play a game when she heard someone pull up a seat next to her.

“You wanna buy some shit?” a sketchy looking guy asked. Addie had never seen him before and had no idea what he was talking about, so she asked him. “You know…some shit. I have a few left and I need to get rid of them.” Addie assumed he was talking about weed, so she agreed to buy some. The guy didn’t declare how much she was purchasing, so after asking for thirty dollars she assumed she’d be getting a lot. He quickly took the money and handed her an envelope and scurried away. She peeked inside and saw two white pills instead of the plant. She paled after realizing what she had bought, then deciding that her night couldn’t get much worse and might actually get better with the help of a substance, she quickly swallowed one of them.

She walked into the kitchen and found a bottle of water, which she started to sip. As she continued to wander the house and tried to find Justin, she slowly felt the drug begin to take effect. After a half an hour of pointless walking and being unable to find Justin, she suddenly felt very hot and immediately needed a refill on her water. As she made her way back to the kitchen, she finally found Justin.

“Hey!” she called as she stood next to him and gave him a side hug.

“Um, hi? What’s up with you?” he asked her, looking confused.

“I feel a lot better,” she replied, drawing out her words. “I feel like doing something, too. Let’s go do something!” She started to drag him towards the basement where different drinking games were being played, but Justin stopped her.

“What’s gotten into you?” he asked, still confused.

“I bought these little white pills and I took one. I feel great now! But I still need to go get some water,” Addie said while continuing towards the kitchen. Each of her words was exaggerated and her voice sounded like a child’s. Justin shook his head and began to say something, but decided to keep his mouth shut and have as much fun with Addie as he could in her state.
♠ ♠ ♠
Justin is a douche y/n?