Status: finished

Fly Until You Crash

lost for days in my synthetic maze.

“Why do I always do stupid shit?” Addie groaned to herself. The next morning, she woke up with another pounding headache and feeling like an idiot. Remembering her actions the previous night, she immediately regretted what had taken place. Though she couldn’t recall everything, she could infer what had happened as she saw random clothing strewn about the room. She felt disgusted in herself and shook Justin awake so he could take her home.

“What’s the matter? Didn’t have fun last night? I sure did,” he grinned up at her.

“You’re a pig. I can’t believe you let that shit happen,” she spat. She didn’t know if she was more pissed at herself for becoming so inebriated or Justin because he allowed her to be alone. “I had no idea what was going on last night, and you were fully aware of that.”

“Hate to say it, but you insisted babe,” he continued to smirk.

“Whatever. Take me home.”
----------------------------------------
After taking a long shower, the only thing Addie wanted to do was call Slade so he could comfort her, but she knew that wouldn’t happen. He was surely still angry with her, and she wasn’t ready to admit that maybe she was wrong. Instead, she crawled into bed and attempted to read The Grapes Of Wrath for English, but broke down crying instead. How had she let her life become so completely out of control? Why hadn’t she listened to anything she had been told? She would only be further chastised if she called any of her friends, so she continued to sulk until she remembered the little white pill that was still sitting in her purse.

She quickly retrieved it, debating whether or not it would be a good idea to take it or not. Again feeling like things could only go up, she shrugged and quickly swallowed her artificial happiness before lying back down so it could take effect.
♠ ♠ ♠
My spring break has been busy busy busy and I haven't written anything in a week...mer should get back on my normal schedule next week!

Yeah this is really short sorry.