Status: Work In Progress

Untitled

Untitled 3

"Ummm..." Crap I don't want to talk about this with him... Atleast not yet... I wonder if I can distract him.
"So where do you want to?"
"Are you hungry? I can make whatever you like."
"No I'm not... I wanna learn more about you" I blush a crimson red because of him, I never blush.
"Well uhhh" might as well tell him. He doesn't look like the type that will just drop it. I just tell him the minor details of my life and save the more serious ones for if this goes anywhere special.
"I was born in Chicago, on Feburary 5th 1991, to a mother who said I fucked up her life even though shes the one who can't keep her legs closed or atleast make her man at the time wear a fucking glove. I never met my father but from what I have heard from my Aunt Tina, shes my mother's sane sister, said that he is way better then my mother in every aspect. He lives in Aguora Hills, he has a beautiful wife and two happy little replacement kids. Even though he totally forgets about me. So my mom left me when I was 8 with my 1 year old sister Lauren, she left one day while I was at school. Like I came home Laur was crying and I just assumed that she went to get cigarettes or booze or a quickie. I never thought she wouldnt come back. Then when I was 12 she came back into my life I found out she had another kid her name is Daniella but we just call her Dani. I have pretty much looked after them all my life, there really the only ones I trust enough to share my thoughts with them. Then I found out I have an older sister her name is Cassie she has a son whose name is Nathan hes five. He is also under my care. Then my mom kicked me out after on of our many fights and I was a minor still so my Aunt Tina told me to move out here with her..."

"Wow you've had a shitty life"
"Thats not even half of it"
"What I didn't hear you sorry"
"I said thats not even the half of it"
"Like what?"
"Thats a story for another time sorry..."
"Oh Okay thats fine you told me alot for one night"
Yeah he probably just wants me to stop blabbing at him.
"I think I'm gonna go to bed... You can pick where ever you want to sleep"
"Oh okay goodnight..."
"Night"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I just dont really feel like writing about that just yet