Status: COMMENT R ACCEPTED!

Farmer boi

Derek is the bad boy. The one who gets arrested for drunk driving, the one who loves to party, a little too much, and now, the one who is gone to live on his grandparent's farm for the whole summer, all because he likes to party, all because he likes to drink, all because he messed up, but the farm might not be as bad as he thought.

Roxy is the girl you see on the street and do a double take, one because she's so dang pretty, two because her clothes are always too big or too small, and three because of her hair. She works on the Johnson's farm, and lives there during the summer, she and her best friend Dana, have been working there since they were twelve, but this year they have a visitor... or two.

Joan never breaks the rules, is the nice guy, popular, and hot. He has everything needed to be at the top, but when his dad and step mom send him and his step brother off to a farm to work there for the summer, Joan's world goes tumbling down to the dust, well he thinks that, until he actually gets there and finds a nice surprise.

Dana smokes, drinks, parties all the time, and doesn't give a care in the world. Her and her best friend work on a farm, and have been for like ever, but this year they have two more pairs of hands to help out. Dana isn't sure if she likes it or not.