Sequel: Gin and Juice
Status: Complete

Vodka and Lemonade

The Beginning

1995

The bar was packed. Smoke hung in the air like a dense fog. The volume was intense and chaotic. I could barely hear the customer’s orders over the lively crowd- not that they minded since I had to lean halfway over the counter to hear them, exposing my cleavage rather nicely. When I saw Lou walk in, I gave him a slight nod and called over to Meeri. I asked her for a piss break and she told me to make it a quick one. I nodded and slipped out of the back entrance.

I smiled when I saw Lou and kissed him lustfully when he came close enough to me.

“Danni, no, this is official business,” he told me once he pulled back.

“Sorry. What can I do for ya?” I asked, taking a step back and folding my arms under my small breasts.

“You’re getting a client in less than an hour. He knows what you look like and he’ll use the cn: Rain Man.” Lou took my hand and palmed a dime pack into my hand. “Give him this at the newbie rate.”

I nodded my head and hid the packet. “Delivery at the usual place and time?”

Lou smiled at me. “You’re such a good little girl,” he said, trailing a finger down the side of my face, adorning his usual smirk. “Such an obedient dealer. You’re gonna go far, kiddo.”

“I’m not a kid anymore,” I replied with a smirk of my own.

He smirked before taking my lips in his and giving my ass a firm squeeze. “Now, run along. We don’t want Meeri askin’ what’s taking so long, now do we?” He asked, giving my ass a push. “I’ll see you later tonight, babe,” he called before disappearing into the shadows.
Smirk still on my face, I went back inside and started serving drinks again.

The client didn’t show up until two hours later, not that I was counting the clock or anything. I was too bogged down with drunkards screaming their orders at me and begging me to do a routine on the counter for a small profit. Who was I to deny their money?

I could tell that he was new to the drug trade world by the way that he approached me. He looked as if he was up to no good. Laughing quietly to myself, I sidled up to him. “I’m Danni, what’ll you have, hunk?” I asked with a smirk as I pulled shot glasses from under then counter.

“I uh-”

“Don’t worry. How does a lemonade and vodka sound?” I asked, already pulling out the ingredients and pouring it into a glass. “That’ll be $5 even.”

“I, um, I’m the Rain Man,” he said quietly, fumbling over his words.

“Oh, I know who you are. Meet me out back in ten. Don’t worry, I’ll fix you up nice and good,” I told him before taking someone else’s order.

Ten minutes later, I crossed my legs and looked pleadingly over at Meeri. “Meer! I’m about to explode!” I called to her.

She rolled her eyes at me. “Go on, then. It’s not that crowded. And you better not be fucking pregnant! That’s the last thing I need to deal with right now!” She yelled as I quickly made my way into the back room. I went through the back door and straight into the alley way where “Rain Man” and another waited impatiently for me.

“Ok, you are obviously new to this whole thing. The more freaked out you look, the more that clues the pigs in on what’s going on. Kapeesh?” I questioned.

“I’m-”

I smacked him hard in the jaw. “I don’t fucking want to know. I don’t fucking care. Now, slide the money into your palm and let’s get this over with. The pigs’ll be here soon and I don’ wanna get caught again. Lou will have my head.” I quickly handed “Rain Man” the drugs as he slipped the wad of cash into my hands. I did the classic fist bump after wards. “Next time you speak, you’re dead,” I warned him before going back into the bar.

Before I could open the door, I was forced onto the ground. “Danni Patterson, you are under arrest for dealing drugs…”

“Not again,” I groaned, as he read me my rights and shoved me into the back of his cop car. Rain Man joined me. “There goes the rest of my nightly plans.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short. and if the grammar is off, it's because I'm on Hydrocodone for the pain.

Comments? Suggestions? Anyone wanting to be in this story is welcome, just realize that you WILL be a druggie (this is Danni before she meets Brian).

=D bree