Sequel: Gin and Juice
Status: Complete

Vodka and Lemonade

You spin my head right round, right round, when ya go down

One Year Later

I did a few spins on the pole before I slowly slid down to my knees at an agonizingly slow pace, knowing that I was driving my audience insane with every move I made. I crawled over to the nearest drunk that was offering up a large bill. Smirking, I pushed my breasts into his face and let him put the wad of cash into my top. Once it was firmly in place, I whipped my head to the left, letting my dark curlsr spin around and then cascade around my shoulders and down my back. I moved to the next guy, laying on my stomach and arching my back so that my heels touched my head. I grabbed a few more bills before rolling onto my back and slowly getting back up. When I got back to the pole, my eyes locked with some guy in a fedora. Seriously?! Who wears those anymore? I did a few more pole moves before locking eyes with him again.

He offered me his lap and a thick wad of bills. Skillfully, I slid into his lap and began to work my magic. I brushed my lips against his jaw line and breathed into his ear. Smirking, I turned in his lap and pushed my ass all over him. He gripped my hips and turned me back around.

“I want to see your face,” he semi-growled.

“Anything for you, Sugar,” I replied with my signature smirk as I began to my hips against his. I could feel his growing erection and could tell that he was huge. I couldn’t help it, but he was kinda turning me on. “So, what’ll you have, Stud.

He gripped my hips harder. “You,” he answered a husky voice.

If I wasn’t so offended by his presumptions, I would have taken him out back and had my way with him. Instead, I quickly pulled away and stood up. “Sorry, but I’m not a prostitute. Maybe you can find another girl,” I said, my arms crossed over my chest.

He grabbed me and pulled me back in between his legs. “Obviously you don’t know who I am,” he growled, squeezing my hips.

“Oh, and who’s that?” I spat back, digging my chipped nails into his wrist.

“A guy who always gets what he wants.”

“Is there a problem here?” Greg, my favorite bouncer asked.

The guy quickly let go of me.

“Yes, there is. Greg, take this guy out. He’s had a little too much to drink.” I said in a flat tone before walking to the bar.

“What? No fun?” Candi, one of the bartenders asked.

“Oh, he was fun alright, until he tried to get more.”

Candi made a face. “Well, at least you got paid, right?”

My face paled. “That son of a bitch!” I groaned, banging my head against the bar.

“Hey, hey, now. Don’t do that. They’ll think you’re crazy,” Candi grinned.

“Yea, like that’s anything new,” I sighed as I lifted my head up.

Shaking her head, she slid a shot glass over to me. “You look like you could use a bourbon.”

“Where the hell have you been all my life?” I asked before I downed the shot.

Candi laughed. “No clue, but you’re being flagged.”

I rolled my eyes. “gotta get paid somehow. I’ll see you later.” I was about to walk away, but I stopped. “Make sure you have another ready when I get back.”

“Sure thing, hun.” She laughed before taking someone’s orders.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: "Right Round" by Rlo Rida

Thank you to A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C for the feedback! Sorry if I offended anyone.

Comment?
=D bree