Sequel: Gin and Juice
Status: Complete

Vodka and Lemonade

What you do

We were now going on four months. I quit my job at Starry Night and I stopped being a lady in red. I also started taking few shifts at House of Wolves and moved in with Brian. I focused all of my energy on dancing, which in turn cleaned me up real fast. Dance was like a therapy for me, the more I did it- the more I lost myself in the music- the happier and healthier I became. Rose, the owner, even started letting me teach beginning hip-hop (she said that I had the natural talent for it) as payment for my lessons. I was, dare I say it? Truly happy. Brian was right, he could show me a world that was far better than my drug-infused one.

“You look happy,” Brian said from the couch as I entered our apartment. His guitar was in his lap and sheet music was spread out on the coffee table.

“I am happy,” I grinned, dumping my dance bag at the front door “Rose is going to let me start ballroom next week.” I sauntered over to him as he placed his guitar on the table.

“Hm,” he replied.

I slid onto his lap. “That means I’ll need a partner to practice on, especially the tango.” His grip tightened on my hips as I leaned in. “They say you can orgasm if your partner is good enough,” I whispered in his ear.

He grinned crookedly before assaulting my lips with his. He flipped me onto my back in one fluid motion, our lips still locked.

“What were you writing?” I asked once we pulled back for air.

He shrugged, a smile plastered on his face. “It’s nothing important.” Then suddenly, there it was- that mischievous glint in his eye. Before I knew it, his fingers were assaulting my sides.

“Brian, stop!” I giggled and squirmed as he blew raspberries on my stomach.

He grinned and fiercely kissed me. I melted almost instantly.

I smiled as and mumbled against his lips.

“What was that?” he breathed with a cocky smile.

Groaning at the loss of contact, I repeated myself firmly. “I said that I hate what you do to me.”

“You’re the one who mentioned an orgasm” he whispered gruffly, placing a teasing kiss on my lips.

Groaning again, I pulled his face closer to mine and hungrily kissed him. Quickly gaining the upper-hand, I flipped us over so that I was straddling him and ground my hips down into his.

“Fuck, Danni,” he moaned, his eyes rolling back into his head.

I smirked. It was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, a few weeks ago, I was actually in the mood to right. Normally, my characters are beating on the inside of my skull to get their stories out. Danni? Danni has not been cooperating at all for the past year...and my computer keeps eating chapters *grumbles*

/rant

If you still love me, comment! I wanna know If I still have any readers left....
=D Bree