Status: coming along comments help with the process

Cougar

Little devil

"So let me get this straight. You were being chased by some vampire tracker all the way back to Arizona, besides calling me you risk your life and then your boy toy saves your ass and now there’s some chick Victoria after you because your boyfriend killed her mate." Makes sense, but that doesn't mean she wasn't endanger!

"Exactly, look I would've but I didn’t you want to get hurt." I whipped my head toward her and glared. "Bella you know some silly vamp chick could hurt me."

"That's not the point Raylene." She sighed, way to be over dramatic. Gosh all I’m trying to do is tell her she is making stupid decisions and is going to get herself killed. Is that so wrong? But I guess to her little head it is, well sorry I care for you!

"Then tell me the damn point, before I get angry." I hissed. Well I guess I was already angry but not out of control.

"If I told you, you would have gone ballistic!" She yelled. Of course I would have been. I mean come on there was a bloodthirsty vampire coming after her.

“I’m not the one going ballistic now am I?” I seethed. My hands trembled I little. I stopped the car. “Look we are not too far from Jacobs’s place I can swing around and get your truck if you hate riding with me so much.” Tears coated her eyes. “You know crying only pisses me off more.” I said turning the jeep around. “We’re getting your truck and going home.”

About 5 minutes later we got back to his house, she jumped out and I followed. I ducked into the diver window. “Look call me when you get your head back on okay? Remember am not the monster you should be upset with.” She glared at me and rove off leaving me there watching the truck.

“Stranded in the driveway. Branded a fool. What will they say Monday at school.” I chuckled, this always happened. She doesn’t like the results she wants she acts like the victim. “Raylene right?” I turned around to see the one that tried to attack Bella. “Yeah, and you are?” I tried to think but nothing. “Paul. I thought you left already?” He smiled a little bit. “Did then came back. Just Bella being Bella you know?” HE shook his head no. “I don’t, actually that was my first time meeting her.” I nodded.

“I thought you left as will Mister Paul.” He laughed nervously. Will I couldn’t help but to wonder who was mocking Grease so will, in the driveway way to be original changed the in to a way.” I playfully glared at him. “Not all of us can be as cunning as I.” I giggled.

We joked around for a little bit longer. “You know Paul, you not bad when you’re not all fury and growly.” He just chuckled and smiled, that made my heart melt.

I wanted to get to know this Paul. I couldn’t help not to; I felt a pull toward him and not to mention he is drop dead gorgeous. “Will Paul I guess I have leave you stranded her.” I began to walk when he grabbed my arm.

“What are you doing Tomorrow. The guys are meeting at Sam’s place, You w-what to go?” He stuttered. I smiled and nodded. “Here’s my number.” I held up my hand. “I have a pen in the car hold on a sec.” He smiled and nodded.

I ran back looking frantically for something to write with. “Ah hah, you little devil.” I found a Sharpe wedged between the seats. I almost just ripped the seat out. “You having trouble?” I jumped seeing Paul smirking now behind me. I quickly yanked on the Sharpe. “Nope not it.” Holding it up.

“There you go.” I wrote my number on his arm. “See you tomorrow.” I get in and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took long, hope you like it.

Will also i bet you can tell she is getting a little annoyed with bella. In my opinion she can only annoy people. I dont know. forget what i just said. lol