The World Of Me And MCR.

The Jetset Life Is Going to Kill You

Heidi’s P.O.V
“Heidi, wake up,” Gee shook me.

Tired, I glanced at my watch, “4 AM! WTF!? Gee, you just interrupted me from my sleep!”

Gerard threw my black traveling messenger bag at me, “Pack up. We’re leaving early later for Florida. The plane’s leaving at 7, so we have to get there earlier by an hour.”

Ugh. And I thought waking up for school was torture…

Hurriedly, I jumped out of bed, throwing my things into my messenger bag—seven MCR shirts, seven Green Day shirts, seven pairs of the black skinny jeans I love to wear, socks (black with red glitter), underwear, seven jackets, my black denim vest, seven black skin-tight shirts, four t-shirts with orange skulls on them, my red and black scarves, my red and black-striped ties, several black slash skirts, eyeliner, five silver skin-tight shirts with neck collars and four black hats, like the ones Gee has.

I also threw in my sketch pads and writing pads, my journal and personal notebook of private writings, my whole series of Twilight books, my MCR and Green Day CDs, LOTS of pencils, erasers, sharpener, paper (my best friend), my PDA, my cellphone, my iPod, my walkman, Skittles, my camera, my toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, soap, shampoo and my wallet.

Rushing down the steps, I took an apple and a donut and joined the guys in the tour bus. Frank helped bring my bags to the bus as I stole Andrew’s coffee from the fridge.

Rayna opened the door and smiled a huge grin at me, “HI!”

Michelle waved frantically as she and Bobbert were clipping Chester’s, my dog, toenails, He whined and whimpered as Michelle was painting her paws bright red.

“Animal torture…” I mumbled, “Come here, Chester,” I let out my arms as Chester jumped off the couch and licked my face.

Soothingly, I pet his neck as he wagged his tail, “Woof!”

Frank and Gee suddenly entered the room, “Doggie!”

They pet him and hugged Chester as he licked their faces and the three of them became real close friends.

“Are we ready to go?” the tour bus driver, Alfred, asked us, looking from the driver’s seat.

“Yeah, sure,” Gee said. We all exited the tour bus and moved to the street side.

Another bus came toward us with large silver letters, saying, “MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE”.

We all cheered as it pulled to a stop. One by one, we got in as Alfred took the front seat.

“Bye!” my parents waved at me, “Take care!”

“We will,” I said, waving back at them, “Bye mom! Bye dad!”

Gerard’s P.O.V
We got to the airport at 5. Unfortunately, Alfred knew many shortcuts there so we got there a bit TOO early. Plus, the flight was delayed by an hour and a half! YAWN!

Heidi laid her head on my shoulder as Chester jumped onto my lap and nudged my stomach with his paw.

Looking up at me, I gently stroke Heidi’s hair away from her face and kissed her, “You okay?” I pet her.

“I’m fine, “Heidi said in an annoyed tone, “Just…tired, I guess…”

Then suddenly, she got up, “Hey, where’s Frank?”

I looked around, “You’re right. I haven’t seen ‘em since we got here…”

I laid Chester on the floor, “Here, boy. We need to find Frank and you can help us. You want to find him, right?”

“Arf!” Chester replied, as if to say yes.

We left Heidi on the bench to rest as we searched for Frank. Just then, we heard a distant mumble, “GEE!!!”

“Frank!” I yelled, “What the hell are you doing in there!?”

Frank screamed, “I GOT STUCK IN TRAFFIC AND GOT PUSHED IN HERE!!! HELP ME!!!” He banged the airplane window.

Chester barked as Frank was hitting his head toward the window.

We rushed to Heidi, sadly waking her up from sleep again, “HEIDI! Frank’s stuck in the wrong plane!”

Heidi didn’t budge.

“Oh no…” I pouted.

Chester then hopped onto Heidi’s lap and licked her face.

Heidi slowly opened her eyes, “Cut it out, Gee…”

I shook her, “HEIDI! FRANK’S STUCK IN A DIFFERENT AIRPLANE ‘CAUSE OF SO MUCH PERSON TRAFFIC AND NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MCR FANS LOOKING AT US THIS INSTANT!!!”

“Arf!” Chester barked.

“Oh, dear…we better get him quick!” Heidi jumped from the bench and grabbed her jacket.

Chester trailed behind us, wagging his tail and running at our obedience. We rushed to the usherette of the plane.

“Ma’m, we need to look for this man,” Heidi showed her a picture of Frank.

“FRANK IERO! OMG! FRANK IERO’S IN THE AIRPORT!!!” She squealed.

“Yeah…so, we need to find him. He’s stuck in that plane, and our flight’s not here ‘til seven!” I retorted.

Chester snarled.

“OKAY! Fine, I’ll tell the flight to stop! Cheese…” She unlocked the plane door.

Her voice boomed into the intercom, “Frank Iero, of flight section 2-B, these two nitwits are calling your attention. Frank Iero?”

Michelle ran to us, “FRANK’S MISSING? FRANK!!!”

She boomed open the plane door (even if it was open—she destroyed it in other words) and ran inside yelling into other people’s ears, [size=700]“FRANK!!!” Poor Frankie. He most practically felt ridiculous.

Riding on the plane has never felt this romantic before. I mean, sitting beside Heidi makes everything just burst in a rainbow of changes. I just can’t stop staring at her…

Michelle and Frank were giggling from across the aisle. I rolled my eyes, “What?”

Michelle laughed, “You.”

“Huh?”

“You’re so funny, Gee. You make it seem so obvious that you obviously like-like Heidi.”

I rolled my eyes again, “And who would tell you such things?”

Frank let out a loud cough.

Michelle said, “He saw you two the other night. He got so intrigued, that he was spying on you that night until the sunrise.”

“Why would you go out to see us? You didn’t know we were there.” I said.

Frank replied, “I came out to check you and Heidi—I wanted to make sure you were having a great time sleeping together”—Michelle let out a little giggle—“and I wanted to make sure Heidi didn’t get hurt.”

“Why would I hurt Heidi?” I raised an eyebrow.

Michelle laughed, “You don’t get his point do you?”

I shook my head in a slow momentum.

“SEX!!!” They blew up in unison.

I dropped my jaw in shock, “What have you done to her, Frank?! You’ve turned Heidi’s best friend into a pervert!”

Frank laughed, “It’s okay. I was just kidding, Gee!”

I slumped into my seat. Ugh. It feels like a long way to Florida…oh, it’s only now I realize it’s 10 PM, which explains why Heidi suddenly fell asleep. She’s so peaceful and beautiful when she’s asleep.

I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her. I laid my head onto her shoulder and get a pillow from my suitcase, which Chester was sleeping on. Luckily, he knew I needed to get something so reasoning him isn’t too much of a job. I rested Heidi’s head on the pillow as I kissed her lips and hugged her arm ‘til we soon reached Florida the next day.

---------------------------------
Yay! Third update! ^_^ Comment, please. <33
XOXO
Maudiie :)