Status: New. Slow.

Keep Your Soul Like A Secret In Your Throat.

Christian and Autumn didn't meet the way most people do. Most people don't meet battling other worldly demons usually unseen by the human eye.

Christian was born with a special ability. One most mortals don't. Or shouldn't at least. He was born with the ability to see these beasts. He didn't know of this ability until about two years ago when he stumbled upon an old abandoned hotel.

You see. These demons -we call them night crawlers- are supposed to stay clear of any human beings. Not that the human beings can see them, but there is a chance that they will run into the Night Chasers. They look like any other mortal human being. So it's easy to mistake them for one who can't see them. These night chasers are trained there whole life to capture and kill any, well, night crawlers. Or any sort of being with down worldly blood.

Ever since Christian stumped upon the small group of weavers, (A night crawler that can take the shape and form of any being) and did not kill them, it was obvious he was special. He wasn't a night chaser, yet he could see them. And he wasn't a night crawler himself, this he was sure of.

Once they saw that he was no threat, the Weavers welcomed him. But only because he could easily acquire what they wanted.

No, it's not blood or anything like that.

More like coffee.

It was a delicacy coveted by many night crawlers. But it was hard to come across.

In trade for coffee, they offered Christian protection.

Although he wasn't in much danger (yet) he still agreed. And they quickly grew on him. Almost like a second family. Considering he came from a broken home, he took what he could get.

Autumn on the other hand.....

He was born and raised a Night Chaser. Raised to have much hate towards the night world. He had been hunting these creatures his whole life.

What happens when these two boys cross paths?

When happens when they must fight together to protect what they both love?