Status: New. Slow.

Keep Your Soul Like A Secret In Your Throat.

Another Saturday Night.

Here I am.

Another Saturday night.

Another party.

Another drink in my hand.

I heard Alyssa complaining about being bored and wanting to go get coffee. But I Ignored her. I hadn't finished my drink yet.

My life is so boring.

Then again, maybe not. Most people don't befriend the down worldly Weavers that can take the shape or form of any object or being.

And most people definitely don't get to see that.

My eyes widened as he approached me.

A tall slender boy with jet black hair sticking up in every which way. Almost like sex hair. He had a lip piercing, and multiple piercings running up his ears. He was wearing the tightest clothes possible, and was absolutely gorgeous.

Yes I'm gay.

Got a problem with that?

Didn't think so.

Anyways. One second he was approaching me, the next I was being slammed up against the bathroom wall. His lips fiercely attacking mine. He bit down on my bottom lip, and I let out a small
moan.

But the second I did so, he stepped back about two feet. Much to my dismay he then proceeded to morph into a familiar looking small girl with jet black pixie hair.

"Okay, so that was too much. Talk about ew." she said wiping off her mouth.

"Alyssa! What the fuck?!" I knew it was too good to be true.

"Now that I have our attention......" She spoke slowly. "Can we go now? I want coffee. The only reason I agreed to come with you is because you said we could get coffee after." She said hopping up on the counter.

"Really? Because I thought it was because you liked me and wanted to spend time with me."

"Oh Christian, you know I love you, but parties aren't my thing. To many guys hitting on me." Now I know what you're thinking. 'i thought humans couldn't see night crawlers' well weavers are the one exception. If they take the form of something visible to the human eye, they can be seen.

This was Alyssa's human form. Short, tiny, with jet black hair styled into a pixie cut, and usually a knee length spaghetti strap dress. Black of course.

"Then why don't you just morph into a bug burly man or something?" I asked.

"Because, I like the attention." She put simply, hopping off the counter.

"But I thought you-" I was interrupted my a huge crash. A boy who looked about my age came crashing through the window. Followed by a huge beast.

A Lauther.

The one beast that it both a threat to the human, and the shadow world.

The creature, with the head of a bull, the torso of a man, and the legs of a cow, brought up his club as if to beat the boy, (How old fashion) but was beat to it. The boy, with one swing of his sword, sliced the head clear off the creature. The Luther dropped to the ground, then proceeded to disappear. The head was the last t disappear. Alyssa and I were staring at it with wide eyes.

I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see the boy awkwardly standing there. He was fairly tall with dark brown hair, Just long enough to cover his eyes. He looked fairly muscly, but not scarily buff. He was wearing a pair of black cargo pants and a tight black wife beater.

"I-um, frat boys, y'know?" he tried to cover up what just happened, as if we didn't see. In fact, he probably thought we were human.

"That was a-"

"Lauther" Alyssa cut me off.

We just stood there in awe, or maybe it was fear. What ever it was, it kept me in shock.

His expression of nervousness quickly turned to defense.

"Weavers?" He spit. Disgusted expression on his face.

Alyssa poofed into something I couldn't see and made her escape. Leaving me there. Alone. To face the scarily gorgeous scary man all by myself.

"Aren't you going to poof too?" he asked.

I just shook my head. "I'm n-not a n-night sh-shadow p-person." I stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow. "Really?" he circled me examining me from top to bottom. He came to a conclusion. "I see. Night chaser? Why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm n-not a night ch-chaser." I stuttered again. Damn he was intimidating.

"But you saw the Lauther?" He questioned slowly. "You're telling me that you're not a weaver or a night chaser? That's impossible." He shook his head.

"Well it's true." I argued still kinda in shock.

Just then his wrist beeped. He looked at his wrist revealing some high tech wrist watch communicator thingy.

"Shit. You're coming with me." He said pulling me by the arm through the broken window.

"What? Why? No yo can't-" I protested.

He continued to pull me farther and farther into the woods.

He came to an abrupt halt as I tried to break free of his grasp. Failing miserably. "Listen. As you may or may nit have figured out, I'm a night chaser. It's my sutt to rid the world of down worlders such as your little friend in there. And as you do not appear to be any sort of down worlder, I must take you in for testing. It's just not possible that a mortal soul has the power to see these things." he explained. I just stood there in shock. Testing? What kind of testing? Hopefully not the kind that involves needles or cutting.

"Testing?" I questioned, as he continued to pull me into the forest.

"No time to explain. Let's go." he continued to pull me further and further into the forest. It was dark and kind of scary. No. It was hella scary. I was being pulled into the darkness by a night chaser I just watched kill a demon that was a threat to all of humanity.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned. He didn't answer. He just sighed. "Look if you're not going to tell me where were going, or what's going on, will you at least tell me your name.?" I tried.

He sighed again. "Autumn. It's Autumn. Now move faster or we won't get there in time." He commanded.

Where damn it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... So yes? No?
This is just the first chapter. I'm planning on having them be longer in the future

I dot know how often I'll update. I'm working on another story too that I really want to finish. I may just update this when I have writters bock for the other one.

But if I get a reasonable amount of comments asking to update, I just
might.

Bur I don even know if this Chapter is that good. So... Well see.

Love always.

~Kaela.~