Status: February 2010-February 2012

Butterflies and Dragonflies

Drew.

I sighed when I realized that Taylor wasn't going to text me back. Why is he ignoring my texts? "Amy, are you ready?" I called.

"Yes sir!" she exclaimed hopping down the stairs. "Just got through talking to my brother."

"Oh," I said softly. He was ignoring me.

"What's wrong, love?" she asked, a frown on her face as she came over to me.

I shook my head. "Let's just go," I mumbled and made my way to the door. Amy let out a loud sigh, but followed behind me.

The drive to school was spent with the radio turned up really loud and listening to Amy sing along to just about every song on the radio. I was excited when we finally reached the school. I quickly shut off the car and got out. Amy complained, but I shut the door on her so it was muffled and I didn't hear what she was saying. She got out of the car, slamming the door and glaring at me.

I grinned. "You have a lovely voice, Amy," I said innocently.

She rolled her eyes. "Thanks," she said sarcastically.

I grinned innocently at her. "No, in all seriousness you do," I answered truthfully. "Especially when you're being serious about singing and not just screaming at the top of your lungs."

"AW!" Amy cooed. She threw her arms around my neck. "Thanks, you're so sweet!" She said kissing my cheek.

I chuckled and hugged her back. "Well, you're welcome."

"Now I see why Taylor's so in love with you," she said.

I was about to say something, but a flash caught my attention. Amy pulled away from me and we both turned to look at where it came from: Abby's camera. Amy glared at her and I rolled my eyes. "Proof, you're a fucking cheater," Abby hissed. "You could've cheated on Becky with a better looking girl."

"Go away, Abby," I groaned.

"I'm glad my brother treated you how he did. You deserved it bi-"

"Amy," I cut in grabbing her arm. "She's not worth it."

Amy sent one last glare at Abby and we began to walk away. "This time I walked away, next time I'm kicking her ass," Amy said seriously.

I chuckled. "Next time I won't stop you," I said.

"You better not or I'll kick your ass too," she threatened.

I laughed and opened my mouth to say something but I stopped. Everything stopped. Time stopped, my breathing stopped, my heart stopped. I watched him wrap his arms around my Taylor's neck and press his lips on my Taylor's lips. Taylor was no doubt kissing him back because he never did try to pull away. There was this sharp pain in my chest, like tearing and ripping. My heart breaking? My eyes began to water and my hands began to tremble.

"Drew?" Amy's voice said softly from beside me.

A tear slid down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and turned around and I ran away. I ran far away. I know I said I wasn't okay with falling in love with Taylor, but I am in love with him and I'm just now realizing that I am okay with it. I'm in love with Taylor and I want him. I need him, but it looks like he finally moved on.

I found myself at the park Taylor and I had been to a few days ago. Tears were running down my face like a waterfall and I didn't care to wipe them away. I went over to the tree that was near the swings and sat underneath it. I buried my face in the palms of my hands and let the tears fall. Why did I have to find out that I was in love with Taylor too late?
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day! (:
Don't get use to that.
Working on the next chapter but don't know when it'll be out.
I have some art and writing projects I need to do. (;

<3