Status: The End.

Fall From Grace

Five

Violet’s eyes moved from me to the boys next to us. Clearly she had not realized that I had had a roommate yet.

I could tell by the way she was now standing, that she thought they were an attractive bunch. This was something her and I were going to discuss later on, hopefully when Zacky was asleep.

“Hello,” She said with a bashful smile. They returned her hello and she came running over to the side of my bed. She nearly ripped the curtain off the wall when she closed it.

“Who the hell are they?!” She demanded in a whisper. I shrugged, playing the ‘i-don’t-know-I’m-on-drugs’ card.

She put her hand on her hip and gave me the signature ‘bitch-please’ look of hers, accompanied by the cocked brow and evil eyes.

“What?” I asked in a hushed voice with a helpless look. I guess that wasn’t going to work today.

“There are five very gorgeous men over there! You better have talked to them already if I taught you anything!” She said, increasing her volume with each word that came out of her mouth.

“Uh excuse me,” Matt, I’m pretty sure that was his name, said poking his head around the curtain, “But these are not very good sound barriers.”

“Sorry,” Violet said looking down at the floor sheepishly.

Oh I could use this to my advantage later.

“Are we done?” I asked a little impatient. Violet nodded. “Okay, then could you open the curtain back up. It’s not nice to ignore your guests.”

“I was just going to say the same thing,” She giggled, pushing back the curtain.

“Hello again,” Zacky smiled and I felt my cheeks turn a little warm. He looked over at Violet, who had pulled up a chair next to my bed, “Who’s your friend?”

“Her lover and her part time friend, pirate ninja, non-affordable hooker on the weekends, and official wife,” She said all in one breath, “Violet Stephanie Brooks,” She finished with and over dramatic bow, “At your service.”

I shook my head and buried my face in my hands. Way to go Violet.

“That’s good to know,” Zacky said nodding his head slowly, “These are my friends Johnny, Matt, Brian, and …… JIMMY!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

The lanky boy stopped fiddling with the call button on the side of Zacky’s bed. He looked up at his best friend with a serious face, “I’m trying to get you a hot nurse.”

He shook is head and snorted. Good to know my friend wasn’t the only weird one in the room.

The door to our room opened and an older woman stood in the door way, “Did you need something?”

“Oh no, I’m sorry. I must’ve hit the wrong button for the volume,” Zacky quickly explained. She rolled her eyes and muttered a few words before shutting the door and leaving us to be.

“Don’t fucking touch that again,” Zacky warned.

“So what happened to you?” Violet asked, looking curiously at the five men in front of her.

“Funny story actually,” Zacky began, but was soon cut off by Johnny.
“He tripped over a wire in the dark and got a concussion from it,” Johnny explained.

“Then how’d you get the black eye?” Violet asked again.

“He got in a fight earlier with a door knob,” Johnny joked.
Zacky rolled his eyes, “I did not!”
“Dude, you were blacked out, you don’t know what the hell happened!”

Brian smacked Johnny on the arm, “Shut up short shit.”

Johnny sneered at the use of his nickname.

“Okay boys,” I called out from my bed, “No one else needs to end up in a hospital bed!”

“She’s right,” Matt agreed, “Ya’ll need to shut the fuck up and behave like grown men.”

Brian, Johnny, and Jimmy all gave Matt the death glare.

A soft knock came from the other side of the door before another nurse came in. She was a much younger nurse. I’m guessing she was just fresh out of med school.

“Excuse me, but visiting hours are almost over,” She said sweetly.

Matt nodded and stood up from his chair, “Well Vengeance, get some rest. We’ll see you in the morning.”

“Did they say anything about tour?” Zacky asked quickly.
“Don’t worry about it,” Matt said reassuringly, patting his ankle.

“I should probably get going too,” Violet said standing up from her chair as well. I could already tell that she wasn’t going to leave these boys alone just yet. She had been eyeing the one named Jimmy for pretty much her whole visit.

She leaned over the bed and gave me a light hug, “Stay out of those drugs Hayden.”

“Night bitch,” I smiled.
“Night slut,” She answered back, following the guys out of the room.

Once the door was shut, I couldn’t help but to begin laughing.

“What?” Zacky asked, looking at me like I had a third head.

“I need new friends,” I chuckled.

He smiled, “You and me both.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. I promise to update a little more while on break.
Or at least I will try to.

REV