Status: The End.

Fall From Grace

Eight

“Well,” He sighed, standing up from the chair, “You should get some rest for tomorrow.”

Tomorrow.

“Yeah,” I smiled back at him. For a moment our eyes locked and the room was silent. Only the moon light was filling the room and it made his eyes that much more beautiful.

I licked my bottom lip, but quickly bit it, scolding myself for even thinking that.

When I came back to reality, I saw that his body was much closer than it was before. I was praying like hell that my heart beat wasn’t that audible because to me, it was pretty damn loud.

My cheeks were starting to burn and I was really lucky that the room was still dark. I shut my eyes and he let out a light chuckle.

Then, then I felt the warmth of his lips on my own.

The beeping of the heart monitor went out of control and I felt his lips curl up into a smirk as he kissed me again. His hand slipped underneath the back of my neck and pulled us closer together, deepening our already intense kiss.

My eyes shot open and my chest was rising and falling heavily.

I did not just dream about that!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
Fuckkkkkkk!

Hayden, what the hell is wrong with you?!
You barely know this man and you’re already having dreams about him!

I closed my eyes again and cursed myself out mentally for my misbehavior. When I opened my eyes up for the second time, I looked around the room to see if I maybe ran over something or did something stupid that would cause me to start dreaming like that.

When I didn’t see anything that changed, I let out a sigh of defeat.

That’s when I felt the warmth radiating on to my left hand.

My eyes shot right to it and I panicked.
Well okay, I only panicked for a few seconds, but still!

Zacky’s hand was holding on to mine and our fingers were laced together. His head was resting on the edge of my bed and soft, muffled snores were coming from him. I giggled a little at him.

How did our hands get like this?
Not that I minded, but still……

I shrugged it off and settled in to a more comfortable position before falling back asleep.

Yes, our hands were still together.
♠ ♠ ♠
REV