Status: ON PAUSE GO TO JOJOLUVZA7X TO KNO Y

Your Head Would Mean so Much to Me

Chef Boyardee and blood muffins? what the hell?!

Me and Tony ran back to the hotel room but not before picking up the bug cam we left at the prison. As we walked in Tony looked at me and busted out laughing.
"Dude what the hell?" i said with a laugh still confused of why he was laughing then just randomly stopped and looked at me like i was crazy.
"You havent watched the cam yet have you?" he askeme i just shook my head and looked around for my plugs that can get the cam on the 50" flat screen hanging off one of the walls "AHA! here they are plug it in imma go make sum ravioli!" i said nd skipped twoards my bag. I guess i picked Tonys up instead because all i found in it was blood and a bunch of Muffins and cookies. I just dropped the bag and looked over at him then back at the bag again, and just shook my head with a chuckle. Finally finding my bag I also found my stach of Chef Boyardee Ravioli, you gotta admit Chef Boyardee is the shit. Tony obviously was having troubles with the TV so i switched Jobs with him. But again freaked that he was going to put some of that blood in my Ravioli i just told him to sit down on the couch and be good. After the TV was all set i pressed pause and just grabbed the can of Ravioli and ate it cold getting it all over the place as i watched this Dumbfuck get rapped like 7 times. It was terrible what he had done to Gabby and it made me happy that she didnt have to deal with his stupid ass anymore. After a whole night of watching and laughing at the Dumbfuck we decided that we were going to go out and have our own fun. we couldn't find anyone down any of the allies so i ran back to the hotel and had to change in something skanky and pretend to be a prostitute. we stood on the worst street in Rochester*i think mayb rodderdam* and waited. And sure enough a scum came up i seen tony give me the signal showing me that he indeed had a weapon and to remember the knife in my shoe. As we walked down the ally i seductivly smirked at him and asked him a simple question.
"Done anything your proud of? and i mean ANYTHING" i said knowing what the answer was.
he just smirked at me and said
"Nope but im about to" and he pulled the knife out and put it to my throat. He unbuckeld his throat and threw me against the wal.l i reached for the knife in my shoe....Where the hell is it?!?!?!? Holly shit i was scared because the knife is all i use and i couldnt find it. I yelled the signal that told Tony that i was really in trouble
"The Dark night has its victims" but i didnt have to yell it loudly because he was right down the ally. he pulled out his double sided knife and threw it nailing the man in the leg. He screamed in pain and went down i ripped the knife out of his leg and cut his head off afraid that he would get up i stabbed him an extra 7 times. Tony had to put his 2 cents in also and jumped on him untill all of teh bones in his body were broken. He wrote in blood our signature and we ran home. After an hour of Him asking if i was okay i went and took a shower. letting the blistering water hit my skin not even caring. Ishut thewater off as soon as it got cooler i stepped out and brokedown.Quiting my self so Tony wouldnt hear me. That was the scariest experience of my life.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there is alot of errors my laptop is so fucked up right now. hope you liked the be good part tony *HAHA BITTTTTTCCCHHHHXDXD* lol anyways. idk how much longer this story will be on pause because my results still havent come in and its pissing me off.