The Black Parade

Kye Javes has been a little pest right from the word go. He's selfish, sarcastic, plays irregular pranks, and is just a plain-as-white ARSEHOLE!

One day, Kye is suddenly killed and is sent to a place called 'Half Way', a meeting place for all the recently dead. The place is deserted, dead and really eerie. He can see new york cities building clearly, but then fade as he starts to hear the sounds of drums ringing in his ear. Then the drums are accompanied by brass instruments, which are then accompanied by more instruments, soon to form a giant noise of a marching band. But there is nothing to show where the music is coming from. He looks around, now scared out of his wits. Where was he, what was going on, is this all a dream. The terrain he is standing on he notices is ash. All of it just miles and miles of ash.

He soon figures out that he has recieved what was coming to him. Death. Suddenly the noise is coming from a float that rises of the horizon. But it was no longer a marching band tune, it was a rock band, performing on a giant float. The rest needs to be read.
  1. Chapter 1- Enter Kye Javes and his pranks
    Meet Kye... if you dare...
  2. Chapter 2- The Warning
    Kye is warned, but will he take it?
  3. Chapter 3- The Mistake
    This is the final time Kye will get to see someone he loves
  4. Chapter 4- The Attack
    The chase is on for Kye's life
  5. Chapter 5- Welcome to Halfway
    Kye arrives in Halfway to discover that it does exist
  6. Chapter 6- The Black Parade
    Enter My Chemical Romance
  7. Chapter 7- Haunting Memories
  8. Chapter 8- The Truth Hurts
  9. Chapter 9- Seeking the Answers