Quidditch Mania

Pirates Of The Hogwarts Express

Disclaimer: You already know what we own and don’t ^_^

3rd P.O.V

The group of unsung heroes boarded the train at 11:00 am on the dot, they found a compartment and squished all eight people into it. The train left the station in a flurry of smoke, the groups’ luggage fell on to them from the over head racks as the train lurched forward. A resounding ‘ow’ was heard from the compartment in several clashing accents from various parts of the country.

Caris’s P.O.V

The seats were velvet green and not very comfy. We sat on the two benches with Fred and George on top of the bags that filled the space in between the two seats. I had managed to claim a seat by the window, just as well because I was beginning to feel peaky already, you see me and trains don’t go well together. The previous two years I had managed to throw up at least once during the journey. I was praying that I wouldn’t make a show of myself in front of everyone again. I looked over at Hannah who was sat next to Oliver near the door, who kept continuously leaning over poor Oliver to poke Willow, who was sat across from me. Oliver’s face was a picture when Hannah first leant over to Willow. She had managed to sprawl herself across his chest in order to poke her but she fell on to his lap. Angie giggled to herself, Willow burst into a fit of laughter which set me off, which caused Fred and George to look at each other. Cedric and Oliver looked at each other.
“ Sorry” Hannah apologized leaning towards the door. Her cheeks had gone bright pink. She leant her head on the door‘s glass window.
“Stop laughing.” she said. Willow wolf whistled, Hannah stood up attempting to get over to her but had dearly forgotten that there were bags on the floor, she tripped which launched her across the pile of bags and into one of the Weasley twins who yelped in shock.
“Mormon!” shouted Willow. Some minutes had passed and Hannah decided to stand up, everyone waited anxiously to see what her next comical move would be, but she managed to make it safely back to her velvet green seat. Her face was fuchsia pink and her brown hair swept across her forehead.
“Ouch!” she said breaking the silence, she had put her hand to her head and was cautiously moving her hair back into place. I looked at Oliver who was sat looking rather amused by the whole scene that had happened.
“Are you alright Hannah?” he asked in his quiet Scottish voice. Hannah nodded going even more red than she was. Almost an hour after Hannah’s commotion we were chatting as normal when the food trolley was pushed passed our cabin door the woman pushing it stopped and reversed backwards, she then reappeared rather quickly standing on top of the trolley posing like a surfer and shouting:
“ Whoo!” as she zoomed passed.
“Let’s go before she squishes all of the pasties!” shouted Willow standing up with Pepper in her arms. We headed for the door and after the trolley.

Willow’s P.O.V

After about an hour of being squashed between the window and Oliver, awkwardly trying to join in the conversation between staring at the rolling countryside and absent-mindedly stroking Pepper on my lap, the gang jumped at a sudden whooping outside our cabin.
I watched in awe as the elderly lunch trolley witch flew past the window on the lunch trolley. Grabbing something from my travel bag, I ran out into the corridor.
“Let’s go before she squishes all the pasties!” I yelled to the others, beckoning. I hurtled down the corridor with the others, past other confused heads popping out of compartment doors. When we got to the end of the train where the lunch witch was dismounting from the trolley, I donned my tricorn hat.
“Garr!” I yelled in my best pirate voice once again brandishing my wand like a sword, “ We be commandeering this here vessel! Surrender yer ship or I’ll keelhaul the lot of ye’s!”
The witch began to laugh heartily at me and my crew of scurvy dogs, who had just caught up and were also pointing ‘swords’ and glaring at the lunch witch. Fred had even rested his head on George’s shoulder and was squawking angrily.
“Wait… where be the booty?” said Hannah over the whoops of laughter now also coming from the other carriages. I looked behind the witch to see an empty trolley which was usually piled high with yummies.
“ Sorry girls,” she managed, “but two first years just bought the whole trolley load!”
“DAAAMMN!” Hannah yelled.
An idea sprung from no where into the centre of my mind.
“Right then…you won’t be needing this then!” I yelled suddenly grabbing the trolley and leaping to stand on top of it.
“Haul you scurvy dogs!” I commanded, “ Weasleys! Unfurl the top sail!”
Oliver, Cedric and Angie piled onto the bottom shelf while Caris, Pepper and Hannah climbed on top, clinging to the sides. Scooping up Pepper with one arm, I screamed at the top of my lungs,
“CHAAAARRGE!”
The twins pushed the ship at full speed, I kept a look out for a compartment full of sweets. People had come out of their cabins and were either running after us, laughing or running away from the oncoming trolley. Eventually we screeched to a halt right outside a cabin containing two very surprised looking young boys, and a mound of sweets.

Hannah’s P.O.V

As we arrived at the little munch kin’s apartment, who had greedily stolen our…I mean the train’s sweets, the trolley we had all stood or held onto while Fred and George pushed us abruptly stopped. When it stopped the silly girl that I am decided to let go and I went flying…well not that much but I did land on my face in the now open compartment full of sweets.
“Sweets!” I sighed or mumbled into the floor. Laughing could be heard from near the ‘ship’ “ Oy! It’s not funny!”
the two young boys looked bewildered, kind of like a deer caught in the headlights of a car except they didn’t have the cuteness of the deer. I rubbed my head as I got up off the floor, I noticed who one of the boys was. The boy who lived, Harry Potter and the other seemed like he was another one of the Weasleys, the fact that he had red hair and Fred and George seemed to know him.
“Right…now we want some of these yummies.” Willow said while walking through the door, Pepper in arms and hat on head. “ Or we’ll make ye’ walk the plank you scurvy bilge rats!”
“Sure you can have some.” the black haired one said. Willow then did a double take when she saw the boy and pointed ate him, mouth wide.
“YOU!” she yelled, I looked puzzlingly at her then realised what she had just realised and also turned to point.
“HIM!” I shouted, the boys looked rather confused and a bit frightened. Caris and the others came in after hearing the commotion. They decided to yell at the same time.
“WHO??”
The racket we were causing called the attention of Mr. Percy Weasley, prefect extraordinaire, he arrived several minutes after we had been shouting and obviously cruising down the corridor. He looked so angry that he could blow a gasket. Now with Percy I must explain, he is a good friend of ours but sometimes he can be a royal pain in the arse, like now. This is why I decided I’d write ‘extraordinaire’ under his prefect badge. My nickname for him.
“Morning prefect extraordinaire.” I greeted him while trying to sidestep him and escape before we got into trouble.
“Excuse me, you lot have been disrupting the train with your shenanigans.” he reprimanded, advancing into the cabin “And I thought better of you Caris, Cedric, Oliver.”
“Hey what about us!” Willow and I blurted out, the annoyance on Percy’s face was prominent.
“I’d expect this of the four of you, but now you roped these four or five…sorry Angelina in on the act…anyway I’m afraid,” he sighed pushing his glasses up his nose. I turned to willow to see that she was nearly going to burst out into laughter. Percy had left his speech in the wrong place and all that I could think of was him running away from several hundred spiders.
“I’m afraid I’m going to have to take 10 points from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw from the four of you.” he finished and then turned around walking out the door apologising to the others and his best mate Oliver…I find that so cute!! We all sighed in relief and walked calmly back with the trolley to the elderly witch. As we walked several Slytherins glared and started sniggering at us. Someday they would get their comeuppance…oh muffins! Anyway we returned to the compartment finally.

Caris’s P.O.V

We sat down on our green velvet seats pretty puffed out from the recent journey events. I sighed looking out of the window at the countryside that passed us and wondered how long we had left.
“How long do we have left?” I asked.
“About 8 hours.” Cedric replied. I groaned.
“You’d think they would make a train that would go faster.” I complained resting my head on Cedric’s shoulder.
“Well technically they do have one, but its’ muggle.” explained Hannah.
“I’m sure they wouldn’t mind lending us one train.” I said, and everyone looked at me, rather shocked, but they laughed. I didn’t really seem to know what it was that they found amusing I was only making a pint.
“What’s so funny?” I asked.
“Nothing.” they said in unison including Cedric. I looked at him and he was smiling at Oliver. He was meant to be on my side so I pulled an angry face.
“You’re meant to be on my side.” I said rather annoyed. He looked at me and smiled my favourite smile.
“I am honestly.” he said quietly putting his arm around my shoulder. I hated it when he did that, laughing at me with everyone else and then pretend to stick up for me. So I frowned and looked out the window.
Then there was a knock on the cabin glass and a tall fairly plump black haired boy was stood there. He looked terribly nervous. Then a rather bushy haired girl pushed in front of him and opened the door. She frowned at the boy as she pushed in front.
“Excuse me,” she said in a posh snobby voice looking at our very full cabin.
“Yes?” said Hannah.
“I was wondering if any of you have seen,” she said and then swallowed, “ a toad?” we all looked at each other in a strange way and Pepper meowed.
“Erm, no I don’t recall seeing any toads hopping about. You?” said Hannah looking at all of us. I shook my head and everyone else responded.
“Sorry, but try the Slytherins, you might find it there, especially the cabin with a boy with black hair and interesting teeth.” Hannah said. The girl turned around and rushed off. The boy was still stood there, Angie and Hannah closed the sliding door.
“Bye!” they waved to the boy. He took a step back and disappeared.
“Poor boy!” said Willow stroking Pepper.
“Why did you send her to them, the Slytherins??” asked Oliver.
“She’ll probably get raped!” said Cedric.
“Don’t say that!” I said scared.
“Well it’s the truth!” replied Hannah. “ And if we hear screams then we’ll get her, if we don’t we know where she is, and if we see her utterly disturbed we know why!”
“How do you know all of this?” inquired a concerned Willow, Pepper meowed after her.
“Well it’s a long explanation. I don’t think we need to talk about it.” said Hannah.
“Look at Oliver’s face, Oliver are you ok?” I asked. He nodded frantically, still entranced. Hannah opened her arms and hugged Oliver. The moment was slightly awkward as everyone stared at them.
“Oh Oliver, don’t worry he tried to kidnap me too!” she said in a whiny crying voice. Then the twins and Angie hugged and then they hugged Oliver and Hannah. Me and Cedric looked at each other and hugged and then we joined the rest of them for a group hug. After some close moments we all turned to look at Willow who was sat in the corner with Pepper looking seriously freaked out.
Just then the door creaked and a smiling face looked at us, then the teeth appeared.
“Hello Wood.” he said sounding rather like Gnasher. I looked at Oliver, his face was red and he was shaking. He tried to stand up but Hannah grabbed his arm and yanked him back to his seat.
“Don’t do anything stupid, he’s not worth it!” she said.
“That was a quick recovery!” mumbled Willow, I laughed at her comment.
“What’s so funny?” he yelled at me trying to get into the compartment. Cedric stood up.
“Oy, don’t talk to her like that, leave her alone!” shouted Cedric. I held onto his arm as he stood up.
“Don’t” I whispered.
“I can say what I like to a filthy half blood!” he retaliated.
“Really? Well not when I’m involved you can’t!” replied Cedric.
“Don’t push it Diggory!” he shouted.
“Why are you going to rape me?” he said sarcastically. “No offence Ol.” he added.
“None taken mate!” he said in his Scottish accent. While Flint stood there smiling with his Gnasher teeth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah: Ello! Real fun writing this chapter xD We may have gone a bit over board xD BTW Hermione won’t get raped we wouldn’t allow that even if we did send her to find HIM!!!!!!! Ciao for now!!!! ^_^

Caris: Well this was fun writing this chapter, erm, that’s all I have to say because there is another piece of cake waiting for me which I have to eat so…Bye!!!

Willow: Yar! Me hearties must have been on the rum again writin’ this here chapter! (Hannah: So that’s why the rum was gone! XD) Review or I’ll keelhaul the lot o’ya’s! Peace out home dawg!