Quidditch Mania

Pirates of the Hogwarts Express continued

Willow’s P.O.V

The air was thicker than cold poly juice potion. Oliver was being restrained unsuccessfully by Hannah while Cedric stood glaring daggers at the imposing Flint.

Hannah’s P.O.V

I tried my hardest to restrain Oliver from clocking Flint over the head even though he was asking for it. By now I was also refraining myself from punching the bugger in the face, how dare he say that to Caris! Even though I thought this, the comment from the other day bubbled slowly to the surface.

Suddenly a flying black object attacked Flint with a fierce hiss, I then realised what it was…a cat…specifically Pepper. Flint struggled with the clawing cat attached to his arm as we watched in amazement as the cat shredded Flint’s face and neck with its claws.
‘Go Pepper.’ I thought holding in a laugh as he tumbled this way and that, finally landing atop Angie who in surprise cried out:
“RAPE!”
This called the attention of one Percy Weasley, who soon arrived to see the scene of one Marcus Flint atop of one crying Angelina Johnson with several shocked and angry people standing or sitting. I however was being pulled up by Oliver, my strength was no match as he was finally able to stand up. Pepper had returned to Willow’s lap, looking as if nothing had happened, the twins were trying to pry Angie out from underneath Marcus and Cedric was being calmed down by Caris.
“What in Merlin’s hat is going on here?” he demanded, we quickly looked at each other before Angie cried out:
“He tried to rape me!” even though we knew that he hadn’t…or maybe it was his plan, it was definite revenge on the previous times he had tried to. Flint couldn’t even defend himself before he was given a very wordy, lengthy telling off by Percy and 11500 points were deducted from Slytherin. He then swiftly exited the compartment, but we caught the glare that just read:
“Just you wait, I’ll give you hell.”
Percy then checked if Angie and the rest of us were alright before exiting as well his school robes swirling as he strode off. I yawned, stretching my arms before making myself comfortable in my little corner of the compartment by the door, and putting my legs over Oliver and my feet touching Willow’s knee. I drifted off into a lovely sleep.

Charlie’s P.O.V

A couple pf minutes ago I had just witnessed my sister and her friends fly pass on the empty lunch trolley they had obviously hijacked from that old lunch witch. There was a lot of commotion which called the attention of Percy Weasley, my friends stared at me like they always did when my sister did something crazy, its not my fault that I have a lunatic sister. Anyway Percy then came passed our door again soon followed by the gang wheeling the trolley back, by this time we were at least in Scotland as countryside blurred through the window. I honestly don’t get why students that live up in Scotland and the north of England have to go all the way down to Hunts cross just to get a train to come back up again, why can’t there be several train stations the train stops in to allow people to easily get on without having to faff about? My friends and I carried on talking and playing a good ‘ole game of exploding snap, Joshua, my best bud told us all that Harry Potter was starting this year, I remembered Hannah saying something about Willow not knowing who he was while ranting about something else, which I took no interest in. I only pay attention to her when its something to do with either quidditch or some other sport like tennis. I absolutely totally hate when she starts about boys or how cute Cedric and Caris are, yucky lovey dovey crap!
About half an hour later Flint marched past, face bright red you could literally see the smoke coming out of his ears and his hands were clenched into fists so tight that his knuckles turned white. He was mumbling if you could call it that or should I say talking to himself loudly, something about how he was going to have his revenge on those Gryffindor punks, Ravenclaw twit and snivelling Hufflepuffs, that could only mean Hannah and the gang…what had they done now? I decided to find out what was going on so I said see you later to my friends and ventured out into the red carpeted corridor of the train, to go in search of my sister and so nom noms on the side.

Caris’s P.O.V

Nearly everyone in the cabin had fallen asleep, except me, I gazed out of the window at the passing countryside, night had fallen by now and the lights from far of cities could be seen as well as the beautiful stars shining down on us. Such a beautiful night! Flint’s words however echoed in my head like they were on repeat over and over again as constant as a drum beat, “ I can say what I like to a filthy half blood!” Was it a bad thing that I was a half-blood? How was I to know? A small tear trickled down my cheek, so I wiped it away with the end of my sleeve. I couldn’t believe one small chuckle would cause that much hate. I had been so stupid, I also felt mean about being so bloody narky with Cedric. I treated him like a child, how could I be so silly? I looked at him; he looked so relaxed and happy…so peaceful, I didn’t deserve him. Thinking about this made me even more sad so I started crying, tears rolled down my cheeks and my nose caused me to sniffle.
Over half an hour later the cabin door opened and a boy with brown hair stuck his head through, somehow I managed to see the prefect badge on his collar. I could see he was trying to find someone who wasn’t asleep, eventually he spotted me looking at him.
“Ah! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was awake.” he said chuckling. “ It’s time to change into your robes, if you could let everyone else know?” he asked.
“Yes of course.” I said with a smile. He smiled back his blue eyes sparkling for some unknown reason, and then left the compartment with a click of the door. I turned to Cedric and tapped him on the shoulder, he woke with a bit of a start.
“Wake up!” I said, his eyes slowly opened, he smiled when he saw me…I still don’t think I deserve someone like him.
“Morning!” he said in a groggy voice. I smiled, hoping that my eyes weren’t still red thus they wouldn’t give away that I had been crying and then cause him to worry.
“We need to get changed.” I said and Cedric’s eyes widened, and then there was a faint sparkling as his eyes glazed over and that cheeky smile appeared. And then I realised what he was thinking.
“No! I don’t mean like that.” I said, cringing.
“Sorry.” he said, that smile still on his face as he lifted me into his lap.
“Its ok.” I replied.

Willow’s P.O.V

For the second time that day I was sharply awoken by a loud noise.
“Argh!” Hannah yelled. “This isn’t an M-rated guys! Fottiti! NO, ACTUALLY…DON’T!”
I opened my eyes feebly and unstuck my face from the window. Through my half closed eyes I could see the blurry images of Caris and Cedric’s faces tantalisingly close to each to each others. Their eyes were wide with shock.
“We need to get changed into our robes soon,” Cedric stood up briskly, placing Caris gently back into her seat, “We’ll be arriving any minute.”
He busied himself by pulling down the trunks which hadn’t fallen off of the luggage rack. His face was clam and vacant but I could see the flush in his cheeks.
I stretched and rubbed my eyes while the others bustled about with their trunks I felt sorry for Cedric. He was trying his hardest to regain his composure, I could tell, but when he nearly hit Angelina in the face taking down Caris’ trunk, he was visibly flustered.
After everyone was changed and the twins were caught by a prefect while streaking down the train, we all began to buzz about the new term.
“I can’t wait for the Quidditch season to start.” said Hannah, fussing with her tie.
“I can’t wait to see the castle again.” I mumbled, smiling to myself while watching the barely lit mountains. I lost track of the rest of the conversation, lost in my own thoughts. I was trying to recover from my headache as well. I always feel groggy after sleeping while travelling…the large amount to sweets hadn’t helped.
But still…we going to be back at Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone: Kind of a filler chapter.