Quidditch Mania

Plan In Action Muhahahaha!

Caris's P.O.V

"Why are you here?" I whispered to Cedric, while everyone was talking.

"Because I've been a fool, and I want to make it up to you. I hate us being like this." he said.

"Why did you go off like you did? It really scared me." I asked.

"It's just," he paused, "never mind." he finished.

"Can we just forget about it?" he asked looking really really cute.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you it's just I was confused and upset." I said. Cedric moved closer to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." he said and then I heard wolf whistling.

"Finally" said someone probably one of the twins.

"Let's go back to our common room, leave Willow to get some rest." he said putting one hand around my shoulders.

"See you later Willow." I said. Willow smiled. "Bye"

"Bye" said Cedric and then we walked off. By the time we reached the common room I was shattered. We sat on the sofa and I fell asleep.

Hannah's P.O.V

I was staring out of the window thinking about random shit on this fine Thursday afternoon in Charms class. We were learning the imobulus charm, I being the awesome woman that I am, had overlooked the work and thought it was too easy. So I just daydreamed about many things like the up coming Quidditch trials. A low knocking noise interrupted my dream, looking up quickly thinking Professor Flitwick was trying to get my attention, I certainly didn't want anymore points lost after that horrendous potions lesson were Gryffindor lost about 80 points all together, just because we accidentally dropped the cauldron and scorched his robes. To my surprise Professor McGonagall walked into the classroom, she asked for Oliver, this boggled my mind, why did she want Oliver? Maybe he was in trouble? Whatever it was I would definitely ask him about it later.

"What do you think that's all about?" Angie asked, leaning over to my seat yet looking as if she was trying to read the textbook in front of me.

"I have no clue you?" I whispered. Flitwick coughed slightly returning us back to the lesson.

"Miss Johnson and Miss Stockley have your conversation after class. 5 points from both of you." he said matter of factly. " Now can anyone demonstrate the imobulus charm before we end the lesson today?"

I stuck my hand in the air determined to get back the points me and Angie had just lost.

"Miss Stockley try and freeze these floating books." he instructed as he levitated six textbooks and spun them round in a whirlwind motion. I picked up my wand, made sure I knew exactly what I was doing and executed the spell freezing the books in mid whirlwind.

"Well done Miss Stockley 10 points to Gryffindor." he said cheerily. "Class is dismissed."

We gathered up our books and crap shoving it into our bags and hurriedly exited the room to catch up to Oliver and get the Intel.

"Nice save Hans!" One of the twins applauded clapping me on the back which sent me stumbling a bit at the force of the hit. They are beaters after all.

"It was simple." I said flipping my collar up like Elvis, trying to act cool but failing. Oliver came back from his little chat with McGonagall, looking quite chuffed with himself.

"What did she say?" I asked puzzled at why he was so happy with himself, at this he just smiled. A very intoxicating smile he has.

"She found us a new seeker!" he announced like a giddy child, but he said it quite quietly as so not to turn the attention of any Slytherins that my have passed by."Seriously!" I exclaimed to which he shushed. He nodded.

"We're keeping him a secret." he whispered, we all nodded and headed off to divination with yet again the joyful Slytherins.

"Wonder what Caris and Willow are doing?" I pondered.

Willow's P.O.V

I bobbed my leg up and down restlessly, not touching the food in front of me.

"Come on," I grumbled to myself, checking my watch.

"To be fair, they have to come all the way down from the North Tower." Cedric said, attempting to take a bit out of a chicken wing whilst having his arms wrapped tightly around Caris' waist.

I smiled at them and turned around to see my Gryffindor chaps jogging up to us and threw themselves onto the bench, bouncing me up.

"Waargh!" I yelled, generating the usual strange looks we always managed to attract.

"You all look chuffed! Did it arrive yet?" I said finally eating. Cedric was now trying to eat peas over Caris' shoulder.

"Well yeah it has," Oliver pulled out a paper bag out of his pocket, "but we got a new seeker." he lowered his voice and looked over his shoulder.

"Ohh! Who?" I whispered, leaning over.

"Harry Potter!" Hannah whispered, jumping up and down on her seat, bouncing me so much, I nearly fell off the bench.

"Cedric!" Caris yelled and swivelled her head to face him. "You dropped a pea on me!"

"Yeah well you're adorable!" he said with mock aggression.

"Yeah," Oliver said to bring us back to the subject, "so apparently some Slytherin kid-Malfoy's son I think it was-stole this other kid's rememberall, flew up fifty feet and threw it. And the kid caught it amazing, McGonagall's goin' to pull some strings to get him on the team!"

It was only until the very end of dinner we finally discussed the plan, keeping our voices down, even though there weren't many people left in the hall. All of us shook hands…and headed to our positions.

A-Team:- Mission: Distraction

Fred, George and Oliver

The three young men strolled down the deserted corridor with a sense of purpose, and quiet excitement. They reached the archway which lead to the courtyard and flattened themselves against the wall, not daring to make a sound.

"Check to see if they're there yet!" Fred whispered urgently to his brother who braced himself before peeking around the corner with an air of expertise.

"Yeah," he said turning back, "it's all good."After a little while, George beckoned them to follow. They walked swiftly and as casually as they could and sat down against the wall.

The majority of the Slytherin house had turned up. Perfect. Austin Priestley-a Slytherin fourth-year- was stood next to a large pile of fanged Frisbees and nose-biting teacups. He looked over and gave them a sly wink which the Slytherins where oblivious to. They were too busy looking at the unwanted Gryffindors.

"What you looking at Weasley?" Flint jeered, his abominable teeth clenched in a sickly grin.

"If you were assuming we were looking at you," Oliver said politely, "then you might want to check just how repulsive you look before doing so."

He mimed pushing up some glasses while the twins roared with laughter.

"What did you just say you di-""Couldn't you hear us Flint?" the brothers said in chilling unison, "you might wanna start plucking if your eyebrows have finally made it into your ears."

The Gryffindor boys stood up as the vast group of slimy bastards moved closer threateningly.

"You think you're a big man Wood? You weren't so bloody 'manly' when we put your nerdy mate in the hospital wing!"

"We didn't ask for your opinion Warrington!" bellowed George, drawing his wand as the Slytherin did so.

Team Roma:-Mission: Infiltration

Romulus and Austin

"Team Daimyo, do you read me?"

Romulus was slumped in the closest leather armchair to the entrance, walkie-talkie clasped in one hand and his yew wand in the other. He tapped the device impatiently due to the hasty charm he put on it to make it usable in the castle kept cutting out.

"We read you Team Roma, what's our condition with A-Team?" the voice of his sister was clearer than the last time.

"No report yet, I'll keep you posted on-oh wait, we've got something on the other line.""Roma1, the snake has struck. Team Daimyo move out."

Team Daimyo:- Mission: Pull off the Whole operation

Willow and Hannah

"Roger that." Willow whispered into her walkie-talkie as she and Hannah approached the Slytherin common room entrance making sure not to be seen by the other students, luckily there was hardly anyone around. Romulus let in his sister and friend into the common room leaving them to finish the operation while he kept a look out for them.

"You got the dye?" Hannah asked Willow quietly so as not to disturb anyone who would blow their cover. They made their way to the boys dormitories, opening the door slowly to make sure there was no one in there.

"All clear." Hannah whispered as the pair of them walked into the dormitory closing the door quietly behind them.

"Right what shall we do first? Gather up all the shampoo?" Hannah whispered as she looked round the room, the house colours prominent in the theme of the room.

"Sounds good. You take the right I'll take the left." Willow answered quietly.

Hannah found several bottles of shampoo, hair gel and to her horror a very pink thong under Montague's bed, since his family picture was on the stand next to the bed. She proceeded to throw at Willow who fell over from her kneeling position. Willow threw it back at Hannah, who ducked and it now was draped over the left corner of the nightstand.

They brought their finds to the centre of the room where they inserted the hair dye that would turn the users hair pink and then gradually it would go to orange. As they finished putting the bottles back and flicking the thong back under the bed, Willow's walkie-talkie went off.

"Willow they're back and I won't be able to hold them off for a long time. Try to get out of there." Romulus' voice whispered hurriedly.

They shared a look and then went into a panic stricken search to find a place to hide. Hannah opened the wardrobe between Montague and Flint's bed only to find she couldn't hide in it.

"Why the friggin' hell do these men have too many clothes!" Hannah half-yelled in frustration.

"GAY!" Willow half yelled back while trying to see where the door on the right went only to find it was the bathroom.

"Wonder if they're together?" Hannah pondered as she closed the wardrobe.

The door handle slowly turned, unfortunately the girls had no place to hide they stared in horror at the opening door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone: Thanks for reading! We owe inspiration to John Green and Looking For Alaska. Hope you liked. ^_^