Quidditch Mania

Quidditch Trials And Scrabble

Team Daimyo:- Mission: Carry out the plan

Willow and Hannah

The door opened, Flint, Montague and Warrington stood looking at the two girls who stood in their dorm room.

"Oh Crap!" Hannah said very poshly.

Just as she said that the three boys hit the floor like a sack of potatoes. The girls sighed in relief as now in the doorway stood Romulus, Caris, Angie and Cedric.

Team Umbrella:-Mission: Cover

Caris, Angie and Cedric

"Obliviate!" yelled Cedric and Angie pointing their wands at Flint, Montague and Warrington. All three of them dropped to the floor like birds that had been shot. Willow and Hannah smiled.

"Phew, thanks guys." said Hannah as she wiped her forehead.

"I think we should scarper before anyone else hears us." said Cedric dragging Flint by his legs to one of the beds. "Give us a hand will you?"

Caris walked over.

"Do I have to touch him?" she asked pulling a disgusted face. "Can't we just leave them on the floor?"

"Suppose we could just leave them." said Angie.

"Suppose." said Cedric, letting go of Flint's feet, they thumped as they hit the floor. "Besides he should really wear deodorant."

He walked away from Flint's body that lay on the floor.

"Let's get out of here," sighed Hannah making a run for the door. The rest of them followed as they left the room.

"Wait one sec!" yelled Willow, she turned around and made her way back to the room.

"Where's she off to?" asked Hannah. She followed along with the rest of them. They all stood in the doorway as Willow and Hannah dragged Warrington and Montague towards Flint, and they arranged them just like in the Malteasers advert. Warrington was splayed across Flint and Montague in a hilarious pose against Flint's cheek. This was the best way to top off the prank. As Willow and Hannah left the room there was a sniffling sound and a voice that said:"I lwove you Flinty-winty." the whole group burst into laughter. If only they could have recorded that. By the time they all managed to reach their dorms their faces were blotchy from crying with laughter, their stomachs aching and their voices were gone.

"I wonder whether it was Montague or Warrington?" croaked Hannah flopping onto the sofa.

"My guess is Montague." said Angie wiping the tears away after their moment of laughter.

Willow's P.O.V

The next few days were a blur of reality, homework and humility. Although the latter only occurred to Flint, Montague and Warrington who were now all sporting violent pink glittery haircuts and avoiding eye contact with each other-they were anything but enjoyable.

I ran my hand irritably through my now brutally short hair which I had tidied into choppy layers and a side part. My head was spinning as I was reminded again of the upcoming Quidditch trials after this lesson.

"M-m-Martins!" I looked up to see Professor Quirell looking at me expectantly, "Ho-how do you id-identify a Grindy-low?"

"I dunno," I said, slumped lazily over my hand shrugging. "Check his passport."

There were a few stifled giggles at the back of the class. I saw Caris' hand hit the air and Quirell gestured her to answer with an exhausted flick of his hand.

She opened her mouth to answer but was cut off by a clanging din. I grabbed my bag and had bolted even before anyone else had rolled up their parchment. I marched impatiently all of the way to Ravenclaw tower, nearly bowling over a few first years on the way.

Hannah's P.O.V

It was Thursday afternoon, 10 minutes to go until the end of the lesson and only 20 minutes to go until the moment of the week, the moment I had been waiting for all day and I was asleep…well half conscious. You see we had divination and well that room always make me sleepy. In my defence our whole table was sleeping, we were all sat around a small table each of us asleep on the person next to us, on the shoulder, kind of like a domino effect around the table. I'll have to catch up from Lee or just beg for help from Percy I may even bake him a cake to bribe him.

The bell sounded waking us all from our slumber, I was wedged between Angie and Oliver. Unfortunately for Oliver and I, when Angie was getting up she pushed on my shoulder to pull herself up and thus pushed me further down, and so pushed Oliver down to. Those chair stool things just weren't meant for a lot of people and gave way.

*Thump*

We ended up on the floor me on top of him, Angie was stood up and grabbed her bag before exiting the room with the others.

"Hello!" Oliver exclaimed in shock, he hadn't woken up when the bell rang so this was to say the least a rude awakening.

"Sorry!" I said as I sat up still squashing him to the floor "You squashed?""Yeah." he grunted, the rest of the class were still watching us as they gathered their things, whispering to each other. Professor Trelawney was not paying attention and was instead enthralled by something in a crystal ball. Our friends of course had already left, knowing nothing really was going to happen.

"Want me to get up?" I asked. He seemed deep in thought for a while, and he looked really cute when he was trying to think of an answer.

"No…wait…yeah." he answered, I giggled.

"Did you want to play scrabble?" I asked, trying to refrain from laughing at his totally confused face.

"What's scrabble?" he asked. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear the details of what exactly scrabble was. He face turned from puzzled to shocked.

"Hannah! No!" he said as I got up and held out a hand to help him up which he took to pull himself up. "Not now.""What? Later Mr Wood?" I asked playfully shocked, he smirked.

"Yes Miss Stockley, how 'bout after the Quidditch trials?" he said as he picked up the rest of his stuff, and we exited the room. A lot of confused stares floating our way.

"Sure." I agreed, to which he raised his eyebrows in a provocative manner.

We followed the spiral staircase to the seventh corridor where we found the Slytherin team who all had their lovely pink glittery hairstyles.

"Oi! Wood, Stockley!" Warrington yelled, we stopped and looked back at them, trying not to laugh at their vibrant hair.

"What?" I asked, the snakes glowered down at me, but they weren't intimidating thanks to the pink hair.

"You know what! Look at our hair!" Montague roared, we started to back down the hall since a. I wanted some food b. we couldn't be arsed arguing (still a tad sleepy) and c. I wanted some good 'ole pumpkin pie if they had any.

"What about your hair?" I quipped, receiving more glares if that was even humanly possible.

"You were in on this weren't you!" Flint yelled, Oliver and I looked at each other bewildered at the statement.

"I don't know what you mean." Oliver said, "We had nothing to do with it."

"But I do like that shade of pink." I said, "but not on you. Run!"

We bolted down the rest of the corridor; into the grand staircase were we bolted down any of the staircases that were attached to the place we were coming from, we even had to jump a bit when the staircase decided it would change. We finally arrived at the Great Hall were we plonked ourselves down by the rest of the gang. The Slytherins arrived a little later looking peeved over as ever.

Unfortunately there was no pumpkin pie and Oliver knew well that he owed me about 3 slices of it by now. The damn man kept nicking my slices off my plate. Anyway we had to wolf our tea down as the Quidditch trials were going to start in about 10 minutes; Gryffindor were up first followed by Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and finally Slytherin. We arranged to meet back in the Great Hall afterwards and then left a nervous exited looking Willow with lovey-dovey couple Cedric and Caris. We raced up to Gryffindor tower were we all collected our gear for Quidditch and ran back down to the Quidditch pitch.

The seeker trials were up first but they were only for show, so that the other teams didn't find out about Harry until the first game of the season, giving us the element of surprise. The chaser trials were first and not to blow my own horn but I aced it. I danced my way through the other amateur try-out players, the second years who thought they could out smart me going for goal. Charlie who was trying out for reserve keeper was in goal and too bad for him but I scored and then celebrated then landed on the grass giving Angie a high five. Another 10 minutes and Oliver had picked the squad:

Chasers: Hannah, Angelina, Katie

Reserves: Alicia, Marie and Tina

Keeper: Oliver

Reserves: Charlie

Seeker: Harry

Beaters: Fred and George

Fred, George and Angie went ahead since they all said they were starving and so wanted to at least some of the better half of the food. Oliver and I followed them from some distant since we really couldn't be bothered running. Willow was coming down the steps into the courtyard by the time we reached the entrance, broom in hand and looking a bit nervous.

"Hey!" I greeted, she smiled at us, giving us both a high five.

"You off to the trials?" Oliver asked, she nodded. "Good luck."

"Thanks. Where you off to?" she asked, I smiled knowing what she was going to think when I said this.

"To play some good 'ole scrabble."

Caris' P.O.V

We were sat at the table eating dinner, today's menu was a roast dinner, everyone's favourite. George had his mouth stuffed full of a chicken form a chicken drum, Fred had a mouth full of potatoes with gravy dripping down his chin, dripping with gravy. It made me feel pretty sick.

"Whfwat oo scowwing fwp carousel?" asked Fred with potato smeared fingers. The twins called me carousel as a nickname.

"You're both so disgusting." I said, feeling really, really sick. I put my fork down and the plate clanked.

"Not hungry eh?" asked Cedric. I shook my head.

"No, those two are making me feel ill." I said as one of the twins spat out their food because they were choking. It was quite funny.

"Hiya," said a familiar voice, it was Willow.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"Hmm, ok I suppose. Cedric they'll want you soon." Willow said.

"Ok." he said. "Where are Hannah and Oliver?"

"Playing scrabble apparently." she said raising her eyebrows. Honestly I nearly choked on my food like Fred. That was way too much information.

"Which version of scrabble do you mean?" I asked.

"There's another version?" quizzed Cedric.

"You really don't want to know." said Angie.

The twins with their gobs open, staring.

"I only know one version, what's the other?" Cedric asked again, he looked at me. I couldn't possibly tell him so I looked at Willow.

"I'm not telling him." she said, holding her hands up. We looked at Angie.

"Ok, ok." she said.

"Tell us too" the twins said getting themselves comfy. Cedric moved round to sit next to Angie. They all leaned in while Angie whispered the explanation. After a few seconds they all leaned back, Cedric came and sat next to me, his eyes wide and he had a funny smile on his face. I looked at the twins who had the same funny expression painted on their faces.

"Well…" said Cedric, "You learn something new everyday." and then he looked my way and winked. Oh God! I know what he was thinking, so I smiled. Then the twins stood up.

"Got to see this! Anyone want to join us?" they asked everybody stood up bar me, I didn't think they were being serious.

"Hold on a minute which scrabble?" I yelled being dragged away.

"Bye Ced! Good luck!" I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone: Thanks again for reading. Message us if you want to know what scrabble is.