Sequel: I'm All Yours Somehow
Status: Finished. :')

Count Me the Hours

NINE.

A girlish giggle couldn't help but pass my lips as Garrett's fingers slipped under my tank top and rested on the bare skin of my side. Looping his thumbs through the belt loops of my jeans, he pulled me flush against him. My body went a bit rigid from the contact. I wrapped my arms around his neck, forcing myself to loosen up.

To say that the music is the club was loud didn't do it any justice. The bass was booming, leaving the whole place to vibrate. We'd lost Dree and Stephen nearly as soon as we'd gotten inside the place.

"Do you want to get a drink?" Garrett asked, having to yell to be heard. Rather than straining my own voice to respond, I simply nodded. He nodded back and took my hand and started to push through the crowd.

As soon as we broke through the crowd, Garrett tugged my wrist, pulling my to him, kissing me quickly.

"I've been dying to do that," he told me as we headed towards the bar. I look down at my sandals and smile. He ordered two bottles of water and handed one to me.

I took a long drink and as I screwed the lid back on the bottle, I glanced up to find Garrett studying me. I raised and eyebrow and asked, "What is it?"

He blinked and looked at me before smiling. "You look beautiful, Tallulah. In case I haven't told you yet," he commented, taking another drink.

"You have, Gare. Like, thirty times," I informed him, laughing quietly. He tossed me a wink before standing on his tip-toes and looking out into the crowd.

"I wonder where Dree and Stephen are," he pondered, looking over at me.

"My best guess would be in a bathroom stall, getting it on," I joked, even though it was probably true.

We stood there in a comfortable silence, Garrett's arm draped around my waist protectively. We finished our water and made our way back into the crowd.

The crowd had more energy now and a Nicki Manaj song was blaring. In the heat of the moment and the with the music fueling our movements, Garrett and I pressed together so closely, his lips found mine.

The movement of our bodies stopped and we focused on the movement of our lips. His arms locked around my waist as my hands moved up to his neck. The air in the club suddenly smelled like lust. One of Garrett's hands slid up the back of my tank top, resting in the small of my back as I toyed with the hair at the back of his neck. I could feel my cheeks growing warmer as his tongue slid over mine gently.

By the time the song ended, we pulled apart. I was light-headed from lack of oxygen and I buried my face in his neck, kissing the skin there lightly.

"You're vibrating," he told me. His lips were very close to my ear and still he had to nearly yell to be heard.

"What?" I yelled back.

Instead of responding, he reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I took the phone from him and opened the message.

From: Dree
hey. we're out front. Stephen's having a little problem. so tell Garrett to pull out and get out here.


I bit down hard on my tongue and looked over at Garrett. I pointed towards the exit and he nodded, taking my hand and pushing our way out of the crowd.

We left the club and the cool night air hit us. I shivered and Garrett put his arm around my shoulders, kissing the top of my head.

It wasn't hard to find Dree and Stephen. From several yards away, we could hear them arguing.

"If you hadn't gotten wasted so fast, we wouldn't have had this problem!" Dree yelled at him, staring him down.

"Well, if you didn't wear such a low cut shirt and grind up on me so much, this wouldn't have happened! It's your fault!" Stephen yelled back.

"Is he talking about what I think he's talking about?" Garrett asked, whispering quietly. We had stopped about six feet from the aruging couple, looking on in amusement.

"How the fuck is this my fault?" Dree questioned, fiddling with her hair like she always did when she was frustrated.

"You're the one who did this to me!" he answered, moving his hands from his crotch to give her a view.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is," I whispered back to Garrett, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, thank God!" Stephen exclaimed, spotting Garrett and I. "Time to go!"

"I swear to god, Stephen," Dree started as we made our way to the parking lot across the street where we'd parked. "You have the exact opposite of erectile dysfunction!"

"Shut up!" he yelled at her, walking faster that the rest of us. He was already way ahead of us.

"I'm not even kidding," Dree said, falling into step beside me. "I even touch his cock and he's ready to go."

"Thanks for sharing," I said, grimacing as we arrived at the car. Stephen was facing the car, trying to hide the tent in his jeans.

"Do you really have to tell everybody that?" Stephen hissed at her.

"Yeah," she said, hugging him from behind, her arms going around his waist. "I'm sorry, baby," she whispered to him quietly, kissing the side of his neck.

"You're not helping," he grumbled through gritted teeth.

"You're not mad at me," she teased him, running a hand down his spine.

He grumbled something incoherent and turned to face her, kissing her. He seemed to be trying to swallow her tongue. She swiviled her hips against his and he let out a throaty moan.

"Okay," Garrett said loudly, gaining their attention. They pulled apart quickly, staring at us.

"We'll finish this in the car," Stephen told her quietly, winking.

"Talullah, you're sitting in the back with Stephen," Garrett instructed me. I pursed my lips, not exactly happy.

Stephen looked me over. "She'll do," he said with a shrug.

"No," Garrett said sternly. "Stephen, front seat with me."

I let out a sigh and Garrett kissed my cheek before he opened the door to the backseat for me. I climbed in, followed by Dree.

Stephen, in the passenger seat, argued with Garrett about controling the stereo and eventually won. He settled for a heavy rap song that he knew all the words to and turned the volume all the way up. He rolled his window down all the way, sticking his head out like a dog.

Ten minutes into the ride home, Garrett stopped on the side of the high way.

"What are you doing?" I asked from the back seat as he put the car in park.

"Stephen, Tallulah, switch places. I can't stand him any more," he said.

He sounded a bit pissed so I made see there were no cars coming and left the car and walked around to the passenger side. Stephen hopped in the back and kissed Dree full on the mouth, not wasting anytime.

"There's a blanket back there. Lay it down and don't you dare get any bodily fluids on my seat!" he warned, merging back onto the highway.

Garrett handed me the iPod and begged me to change the song but told me not to adjust the volume because he didn't want to hear the moans. I laughed as he slipped his right hand into my left one.

As the song ended and went into the next one, we could hear sounds from the backseat. I looked back, feeling a blush rising to my cheeks already.

From what I could see, Stephen was on top of Dree completely. Her top had either been pushed up or had ridden up, more I could see, it seemed likes Stephen's pants were unzipped and riding very low on his hips. Stephen moaned loudly and I turned around quickly, facing forward.

"That bad?" Garrett asked, looking over at me. I pressed my lips together and nodded. He chuckled at my discomfort and turned his eyes back to the road.

Fifteen long, awkward minutes later, we stopped in the driveway of Dree and Stephen's place.

"Thanks dude," Stephen said as they started up the driveway. Garrett didn't respond, only sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, trying to mask my amusement.

"I love them, but at the same time, I hate them so much," he grumbled, pulling out of the driveway.

"Why, because they have such great sex?" I teased, toying with his fingers.

"Not even that, but that they're so open about it. Seriously, I know a lot about their sex lives that I'd rather not," he explained, glancing over at me.

"You're just jealous, aren't you?" I asked with a laugh.

"Maybe a little," he admitted, turning onto his street.

"Where are your parents?" I asked, only seeing my car in the drive still.

"New Orleans, I think. They took a vacation. And I don't know where Trey is," he said, turning off the engine. "So, we've got the place to ourselves."

I nodded, stepping out of the car. I glanced at my rental car and groaned.

"What is it?" he asked, kissing my cheek.

"My bags are in my trunk," I said with distaste.

"Here," he said, giving me his keys. "Give me yours and I'll get your bags and you can go up and change and pick out a movie. You can just grab something out of my dresser or something." I shrugged, handing him my keys and starting up the walk way to the front door.

I went straight up to his room and took off my sandals, peeling off the jeans and replacing them with a pair of Garrett's boxers. When he made it upstairs with my suitcases, I grabbed a bra and a tank top and retreated to the bathroom to change.

I had to admit, Dree's bra looked great on me, but it was the exact opposite of comfortable. I put on one of my own and pulled a tank top over my head. I removed the earrings and necklace and washed my face clean of the heavy make up Dree had put on me. I brushed my teeth and ran my fingers through my hair.

I left the bathroomand padded barefoot back to Garrett's room. I knocked briefly and entered.

"You didn't have to bring my bags up here," I informed him, tossing my clothes into one of the suitcases.

"I know. But I wanted to," Garrett said, surprising me when he pulled me to him and kissed me softly. He held my chin up with his thumb, keeping me close to him.

He looked down at me and smiled.

"You're beautiful," he told me, making me blush. He pulled away and grabbed a change of clothes for himself and went to change.

I climbed into his bed, laying on my stomach. I was nearly to sleep when he returned to the room and climbed in next to me. He'd turned off the lights, but left the bedside lamp on.

He laid on his side facing me and looking down at me and I turned my head towards him.

"Thanks for letting me stay here," I said quietly with a bit of a smile.

"You're more than welcome," he responded, kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY.
FUCK.
BALLS.
I got twenty one comments for the last chapter.
I like it.
I'd like to get to 150 after I post the next chapter, not sure when that'll be though.

But, this was just kind of a cute filler chapter with macking galore.
Have fun making fun of Dree for this one, Sarah!