Dark Days, Bright Nights

We Will Kill Carlos Bella!

"How dare he mention our parents! We shall never surrender to him!" She yelled, running upstairs with extreme fury. This vampire hunter had ridden the world of their parents, and doing the same to them was impossible, as they had various ways to keep an eye on what was happening around the house, and had many traps laid in case of an intruder. But how did he get past all the traps... Ravir's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a fast, aggressive flute melody that echoed off the walls from Elena's room. She was excellent at the flute, as Ravir was excellent at the violin. They often played together, which made the perfect situation for the world they created with their music. Ravir decided it was time to fight back at Carlos, and win! He walked up the marble staircase, and into Elena's room.

"Elena, my sister, I have devised a plan that will allow us to defeat Carlos, and live our afterlives in peace." He announced, sitting on her bed, "He thinks it will be so easy to get rid of us. We must show him that it is, in fact, the opposite!"

"Do tell, brother!" She replied eagerly, leaning forward to hear his strategy."

<]The Next Night[>

"So, do you think you have the plan memorized?" Ravir asked for the third time that evening

"Yes! I've recited it to you eight times, and still you are not happy?!" She screeched, throwing her hands in the air in annoyance.

"Sorry, sister, it's just that I want to make sure that this plan is carried out perfectly!" He hissed, baring his fangs in anger

"You are forgiven, brother. I am quite sure that-" Elena's sentence was interrupted as she fell to the round, her eyes wide with shock. Ravir whipped around and saw Carlos standing behind her with a dart shooter. He screamed with rage and ran at Carlos, his beautiful face twisted into an expression of extreme loathing. Carlos fled, running up the staircase and into Elena's room. 'How dare he! I will promise him a fate worse than death now!' Ravir thought to himself, changing his plan and grinning evilly, his razor sharp teeth glinting in the light of the torches that surrounded him. He quickly turned around and dropped by Elena's side. A small glitter of black plastic drew his eye. The dart! He pulled it out of her delicate back and examined it. It was a poison dart, filled with a deadly toxin that could kill in seconds. It took at least a day to do the same to vampires, though. He picked her up and carried her up the stairs, laying her on his bed carefully and gently. Then, he slowly walked up to Elena's room, where Carlos was hiding. He could hear the pathetic sound of the human's heartbeat getting quicker with every step he took. He could almost dance to the beat. 'Time to end this!' he thought, knocking the door down and stepping into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this took a while! I almost deleted it! Hope you enjoyed reading it! The last chapter will be up very soon, I promise!