Boo! You Scared Yet?

Chapter I

"Tom, I wanna go to a haunted house!" Sam pleaded. She wrapped her hands around Tom Kaulitz's neck. He laughed and pryed her off. She slumped on the couch and showed off her evil Carbear shirt with black skinny jeans. She blinked her chocolate brown eyes and ruffled her dark brown hair.

"Talk to Bill about it." Tom said still laughing. Bill Kaulitz, Tom's twin brother, had the keys with him in his room of the condo.

"Okie dokie!!" Sam skipped off to Bill's room running into Georg and Cassidy on her excited run.

"What was that about?" Cassidy asked. She had hazel eyes and blonde hair. She was wearing her Panic! At the Disco shirt with her bellbottoms. She had on yellow and pink flip-flops.

"Sam wants to go a haunted house, since it's raining and all." Tom said reading a PlayBoy magazine. He was wearing a baggy Graphic-tee and baggy kaki pants.His corn-rows were pulled back into a ponytail.

Suddenly, the condo door slammed shut. In walked, Madison, Gustav, and Kaity. Their hair was soaking wet. Kaity was wearing her pink and purple raincoat with matching boats. They had went out to the tide pool to check out the life-thingys. Kaity's brown hair was so wet it looked black and her gray/blue eyes shone bighter than ever.

Madison was wearing her yellow raincoat, it was Gustav's, since she didn't have one. Madison's dirty blonde hair was under a soaked beanie, but this one was Tom's. She blinked her blue eyes furiously. Gustav laughed at her and he shook the rain out of his blonde hair.

"Haunted house?" Georg asked. He had on a pink Polo and American Eagle jeans. His dark brown was pulled into a ponytail.

"Yup.I heard there is this wicked one like right down the road, the Warehouse of Terror." Tom said putting down his magazine.

"That would like so wicked aweosme!!" Kaity and Madison screamed. They had hung up their raincoats and revealed their matching "I'm With Stupid" shirts underneath. Kaity was wearing short-shorts, while Madison was wearing denim capris.

"EVERYONE GET READY, BILL SAID WE COULD GO TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE!!!" Sam screamed throughout the condo. She ran through the entire condo screaming the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
<> Part II coming soon!! <>