Boo! You Scared Yet?

Chapter II

After everyone got ready in a total of ten minutes, Kaity was wearing a gray pullover hoodie and short-shorts. She had borwn hair and blue/gray eyes.

Madison was wearing a VERY low cut v-neck tanktop and cutoffs. She had her blue eyes framed with makeup and her hair was straightned.

Sam's hair was in aponytail with eyeliner under her chocolate borwn eyes. Cassidy had her hair in a ponytail too and also was wearing eyeliner. The boys didn't change at all.

"Ready to go?" Bill asked. He was wearing tight skinny jjeans with a skin tight black shirt. His hair was in his orignal spikes. Everyone nodded thier head.

Since Georg was the oldest, he got the job of driving. Within ten minutes they had arrived at the haunted house they wanted to go to. Warehouse of Terror. Sounds weird. Georg pulled the car into a parking lot and turned it off.

"Let's get the ***t scared out of us!" Tom said excitedly.

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed/. They walked up to the ticket booth and paid for their tickets. Then, they entered the line for the worst day of their lives.

"Boys in the back! Girls in the front! Boys in the back! Girls in the front!" One of the staff members screamed.

Georg, Bill, Tom, and Gustav shuffled to the back of their little line. The order went like this: Madison, Kaitlynn, Sam, Cassidy, Georg, Gustav, Bill, and Tom.

Then it was time to enter the haunted house. Slowly, everyone crept into the haunted house. It wan't really scary, but it was pitch-black.

"Guys, this isn't normal." Cassidy said.

"Yes, it is." Sam answered the rhetorical question excitedly.

The group kept walking. The pitch-black room became bigger and bigger, excpet for a little white dot in the middle of the room, everyone had their eyes on it.

Suddenly, jotling everyone out their trance-like state, the flourescent lights came on. "Good evening!" Someone with a deep almost fake-sounding voice said. "Now the real haunting begins. Your friends---" He stopped to let everyone check to see what he was talking about.

"The guys are missing!" Kaity screamed. Everyone began to freak out.

"---Have been captured." The vocie said continuing. "It is up to you to solve this mystery and make it out alive."

"Told you this isn't normal." Cassidy muttered shaking her head. Suddenly, the lights went out and the white dot reappeared.

"Well, sorry, we aren't absolutely insaneand can't detect insanity when we walk through doors!" Sam yelled
"Guys," Madison said, breaking up the arguement. "Look." She said pointing at the white dot.

"Yeah, it's a white dot." Kaity said. She shifted her weight.

"No, look closer. It's a projector." Madison said.

"Aha, you're right!" Sam said joyfully. "Guys! you know what this means, we can be detectives just like Ryuzaki!!"

"Yeah okay." Cassidy said rolling her eyes in the pitch-black.

"Well, here's a thought, geniuses turn to where the projector is pointing!" Madison said to Sam.

When everyone turned to see where the projector was pointed, everyone gasped. "It's a live feed of Bill, Tom, Gustav, and Georg!" Kaity said breathlessly.

"Bill can you hear me?!" Sam screamed. All the guys are wearing duct tape on their mouths, and ropes around their hands and feets. Bill showed no signs of hearing Sam. So Kaity, Sam, Madison, and Cassidy knew they couldn't hear them.

"We have to get them." Sam said making up everyone's mind.

"Good choice," The voice said coming on again, "please proceed to the next room, where clues will be provided." Cassidy growled at the voice.

Everyone exited the room and to a room with a door that appeared at the end of the projector beam. All of them left with scowls on their faces. They were going to win this game.