Boo! You Scared Yet?

Chapter III

"You know, these clues don't make any sense." Sam said saying it for the fifteenth time.

"Yeah, well." Kaity said. "They have to." Each of them had recieved a box with a different word on each of them.

Sam got "Treasure."
Madison got "Push."
Cassidy got "Beloved."
And Kaity got "Box."

Everyone sighed as they sat down on the floor. They had been led in here by a VOICE and now they are stuck.

"Wait...if we were insane, then we'd think like a madman...that means we'd figure it out! Think like a madman!!" Cassidy yelled.

""Push," Madison said, "treasure, beloved, and box." She said all the clues.

"Sociopaths' brain's work faster than their hands, so some words have to be missing...It is exactly like a fill in the blank game!" Cassidy screamed.

"Blank treasure blank beloved blank beloved blank box." Kaity asked unsure.

"I've got it," Madison cried, "To get your treasure, push the box. Your beloved James Wells!!"

"I don't think that's it..." Sam said. She began to laugh hysterically.

"Push," Cassidy said quietly. "Push on the walls to get your beloved treasure." She got up and started pushing on different parts of the walls. Sam, Kaity, and Madison started to follow her example.

"It's open, I got it!!" Kaity screamed. A door opened revealing another passageway. Kaity went in first and everyone followed her.

"Holy ****..." Sam said. The next room they went to was playing mind games with them. There was orange dots on another black room. But, the dots seemed as if they were moving.

"Are the dots moving?" Cassidy asked.

"Don't know. This is playing with my head." Madison said. "Where are our **** clues at?"

"Here. Behind the dots. We have to catch them." Sam said.

"Crap." Kaity said. "Well, let's go then." All four of them ran toward different dots, there was only five dots total.

"Got one!" Madison cried.

"Me too!" Cassidy yelled.

"Same here!" Kaity and Sam both screamed. But there was one dot left. "I got it." Sam said. "**** I'm too short." The fifth dot was infortuntely on the ceiling.

"Well stand on my back." Cassidy volunteered. She got down on all fours and Sam stood on her back.

"I got it!" Sam yelled. She climbed down and put all the dots together.

"Llofow thap wond lalhwya..." Sam said out loud.

"Ah, this one is easy. Let me see this." Kaity said. "Follow path down hallway." She said. She rearranged the letters on the dots.

"Okay, you get to lead the way." Sam said. Kaity took off toward the hallway. There were three doors all looking exactly alike.

"Ah...you've made it far, little ones." The Voice said. The girls could do nothing but listen. "Three doors there are before you. Only one is the right one. Pick a wrong one, and you will die."

"Listen to me now," Kaity screamed to The Voice, "I'm tired of playing your childish game let us go!!"

"But your oh so very close to the end. The only way out is to finish the game." The Voice said.

"WHEN we finish we get them back right?!" Madison asked.

"That seems fair." The Voice said surely.

"Okay, we'll play your stupid game." Cassidy said meekly. The Voice cutoff. He was getting rather annoying.

"Now what?" Sam asked.

"Do what he says. Pick the RIGHT door." Cassidy said.

"How do we know which it is..." Kaity asked sitting down on the cold floor.

"The RIGHT door." Cassidy said pointing at the door farthest from the left. "I'll go first, I'll leave the door open, and if i scream, then you know this isn't the right door." She said.

Everyone nodded. "Hold the door so it won't automatically shut." Kaity said.

Cassidy stopped just before the threshold and said, "If i don't don't make it, it doesn't mean you can't. But if I don't tell Georg I love him and I will marry him..." She kept walking.

Sam, Kaity, and Madison stood at the door stayinf very silent. All of a sudden, Cassidy screamed letting Kaity, Sam, and Madison know that door was not right.

"Now which door do we use?" Kaity asked.

***