Boo! You Scared Yet?

Chapter VII

***
Tom sat up, he was still tired. Someone had hit him pretty hard.

He caught Georg’s eyes and nodded. Tom moved his hands behind his back and the ropes slid off. He untied his feet and took the duct tape off everyone’s mouth.

“Okay, let’s go.” Tom said.

“Um, Tom, we’re not untied.” Bill said.

“Oh.” He united the rest and they stood up. “Now let’s go!” Tom said. They took off running. They didn’t stop until they had made it safely outside a door. They ran into the sunlight and started jumping around. Their happiness getting better when Sam, Kaity, Madison ran around the corner. Everyone started hugging.

“We did it!” Cassidy screamed. She and Georg hugged. As Bill & Sam, Kaity & Gustav, and Madison & Tom.

“Yes, we did!” They all screamed.

“You’re not dead!” Sam screamed at Cassidy.

“You died?” Georg asked.

“If I died, I wouldn’t be here.” Cassidy sighed.

They all got silent when they saw someone in a tan trench coat and a detective’s hat walk out of the door. “Dimitri?” The person in the hat nodded once.

“Show yourself.” Gustav commanded wielding a sword he didn’t have five seconds ago.

“Fine.” As soon as Dimitri spoke, Kaity, Sam, Cassidy, and Madison knew who it was.

“Greyson!” They screamed.

“Well, latti-dah!” Greyson said. He took off his hat and revealed a smile.

“You little *******!” Bill and Tom said.

“If you can have fun, so can I.” Greyson said innocently.

“How in the ******* Hell did you have fun?!” Georg screamed.

“It was easy. Sam broke down, Cassidy was kidnapped, Madison went insane, and Kaity spazzed out. My life is good.”

Tom advanced on Greyson to try and attack him. “Guys!” Cassidy screamed. “Let’s stop! Just forget it.”

“I can’t!” Gustav yelled. Kaity kissed him. “Maybe I can.” He said reluctantly.

“You had your fun. Go home.” Bill said. He kissed Sam on the forehead.

“Okay…but first…” Greyson said. He walked up to Georg. He took out a pair of scissors and waved them in front of his face.

Georg tensed. Greyson cut a large piece of Georg’s beloved hair. Everyone gasped. “You look like a girl.” Greyson said quietly. He ran away laughing.

“Georg…you’re hair…” Madison said slowly. Everyone was too stunned to speak.