Status: ACTIVE <3

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

Chapter Eleven

I ruffled up my hair and slid on some clothes, my mom had just phoned us -her voice was too weak to shout up- telling us cake was ready, and I wasn’t missing cake. Jack took my hand and gave me a soft smile, a grinned at him, now that we had had sex I sort of felt so much closer to him.
We walked downstairs and sat on the sofa where my mom had placed two plates of yummy looking sponge cake with bright pink icing, she was in my dads old armchair eating her piece happily.
“So boys, have fun?” she giggled.

I went the same shade as the icing and hide my face behind Jack’s shoulder “moooom”
Jack laughed loudly and gave my mom a nod, so naturally I hit him. Jack complained loudly and I smirked stuffing a large chunk of cake into my mouth.
“Mom you should bake me cake everyday for forever.” I froze when I realised what I said and the room went silent.
I felt tears threatening to leak and hid my face in Jack again. I heard my mother sigh and tell me to stop worrying so much about her.

Jack moved my head so everyone could see my face again and I let off a small smile deciding I was gonna eat my cake laying on Jack. Head on lap I stuffed the rest of the cake into my mouth and dumped the plate on the floor.
“Is it bad I want more?” I muttered
“Yeah you fat shit” Jack joked, my momma giggled.

***

I snuggled my face into Jack’s neck and shut my eyes. I wasn’t tired, I just loved laying here sniffing him like a creeper. He asked me what time it was and I checked my wrist.
“midnight”
Jack yawned slightly “you make me sleepy Burnsie.”
I kissed his neck lightly taking it as a compliment and shut my eyes again “sleep then babe”
He quietly agreed and I smiled wondering how I got so lucky.

That morning I woke to Jack jumping up and down trying to squeeze on a pair of my jeans I hadn’t worn since I was like 15. I laughed and let him, his loss if his penis fell off or exploded from pressure of whatever. I slipped into the bathroom and heard Jack half run half fall after me.
“Hey you could of mentioned you were gonna shower before I squashed my balls.”
“Hey, I just woke up, and no way are you watching me de-dirt my body.”

Jack didn’t listen to though and followed me into the bathroom with an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes and turned on the shower stripping completely starker’s and stepping in. Jack joined me suprisingly fast and I giggled handing him shower crème.
“You realise I have no choice but to cover you in this shit” He smirked.

I squealed as he squirted it all over my chest and started to rub it in, it was way too cold for my liking.
♠ ♠ ♠
does my writing seem to be getting really bad?
you decide.
haha no but it is D:

Cweamee xx