Status: ACTIVE <3

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

Chapter Two

I sat there speechless as Kyle told me exactly why he hated me, I guess he was right. I did become a prick and I didn’t mean to hurt him as much as I did. I, Jack Barakat is never sorry or thinks twice about what he does, but right now I wish I didn’t. I wish I never got popular because I hurt the only thing I lived for at one point the only person I truly love apart from my friends and family of course.

Alex was elbowing me lightly, whispering something, snapping me out of my thoughts of Kyle. I smiled weakly as my eyes welled up with salty tears, I stood up so fast my chair went flying off behind me, I picked up my backpack and walked out ignoring the shouts from Alex and my teacher, I didn’t know where I was going, I wanted to be alone or be with Kyle. So many mixed thoughts ran through my head as I ran, the wind blowing through my hair as I burst through the oak doors of the school entrance.

I still kept on running, running through Baltimore, my Converse All Stars smacking against the concrete pavements, the wind blowing in my eyes, mixing with salty tears, blurring my vision, my chest heaving, burning like a fire in my lungs. My surroundings were going past so fast in a blob of different colours.

I stopped at the park, leaning against the hedge for support, it was empty. My chest still heaving and my breathing and ragged as my lungs still burned, I staggered over the soggy chips and onto a black swing, I sat down, my breathing gradually returning back to normal.

I slowly pushed the swing off the ground, swinging back and forward, I was looking for the hole in the fence, which had always been there. Ever since Kyle and I were kids, before Alex, Zack and Rian…we would go through there everyday after school, and wander hand in hand through the forest, we made a den type shelter out of wood and cloth.

I decided to go see if it was still there, my feet stopped the swing, my Converse squeaking on the tarmac in protest to the sudden friction, I ran up the hill to the hole in the fence, the fresh crisp leaves crunching under my feet, the whole was tiny compared to me now, I put my arms through first, then my head, this wasn’t going to work my backpack was too big. I removed myself from the hole in the fence.

Standing up I took my backpack off and shoved it through the hole before lunging myself through it, I smirked as I stood up again, picking my now dirt covered backpack, brushing myself off, I made my way through the thick forest, stomping on the crisp dirt and leaves scattered all over the ground.

It didn’t take long for me to find the ‘den’ it was still there, still standing, I smiled as I ran over to it, it was covered in leaves and dirt and the wood was rotting, it was smaller now, the den was no longer bigger than me. I chuckled at how little I must have been to fit in it.

I sat down on the ground reminiscing memories; I wasn’t exactly how long I sat there for, but it was a long time, I had fallen asleep against a tree stump, when woke up my phone ringing violently in my pocket, it was dark and my neck was killing me. I looked at my phone to see Gayskank flash on my phone screen, I slid my phone up pressing the green button and holding it to my ear.

“Jack Bassam fucking Barakat! Where the fuck are you?!” he screamed down the phone, I held it away from my ear and cringed. “I’ve been trying to get a hold of you since you took off! Dude don’t scare me like that! Ever again.”

“Uh, yeah. Sorry…” I mumbled “I don’t even know where I am Lex, it’s dark and I'm in a forest.”

“Okay, chill we’re coming now. I’ll stay on the phone to you.” Alex sighed.

“Thank Alex. I owe ya.” I chuckled as I stood up, searching in the dark for my backpack.

“Yeah dude you do.” Alex chuckled back. “See if the hermit, Wallace, dude finds you in his forest he’s going to flip and dick rape your ass and I'm not fucking saving you.”

“Shut the fuck up Alex.” I squeaked standing up quickly, moving forward a few steps.

I pulled out my iPod to use as a torch. I wandered a few feet again, as Alex spouted shit about a hermit named Wallace. I soon found the hole in the fence, I hadn’t realised that I had made the hole in it significantly bigger than it was before.

“Lex!” I yelled over the top of him. “I found the whole in the fence I’ll be in the park by the swings kay?”

“Okay we are just pulling up. Love you Bassam!” he cooed the last part. I chuckled and disconnected the call.

I sauntered over to the swings and sat down swinging again, humming Blink-182. I sighed as I moved my neck, it wasn’t as stiff as it had been before, I kept moving it till it didn’t hurt anymore. I checked the time on my phone, 20:14 it read. I didn’t realise I had been away for that long. It was about lunchtime I left.

I grinned as I saw my three best friends come bounding toward me, I jumped up and ran toward Rian and Alex tackling them to the ground, I ended up straddling Alex, he was laughing uncontrollably, as was Zack and Rian.

“Hey Gayskank!” I whispered huskily licking his cheek.

“Jack!” He squealed “what are you doing? I said no public display of affection!”

“Sorry dude just can’t contain myself.” I winked back before getting up off him.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO. ITS JAPII.
right seriously this is like 2 and a half pages on word. & it didnt come out how i expected, i was kinda oblivious while i was writing this. and im so so so so so so so so
sorry for the wait, it will be more frequent now, I was idea-less ANDDD i was having exams at school. D: BUT I PASSED MY HISTORY & MATH SO FAR WINNN.
right waste of time & space

FEEDBACK WANTED.

Love you
Japii<3