Status: ACTIVE <3

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

Chapter Six

Once Kyle, Alex and I had finished our breakfast Alex declared he had too leave too meet Lisa, leaving Kyle and I to clean up. Kyle grunted lazily at the mess Alex had created, I giggled and put on Kyle's moms pink rubber gloves.

"Pink is so your color Jack!" Kyle grinned. I knew it was a real grin because his eyes twinkled with happiness for a split second.

"I want my pink shirt back!" I yelled qouting mean girls.

Kyle giggled as he dried the plates and put them back in the cupboards, I blew soap sudds at him as I washed a fork. I was planning on asking him out, Alex said to go for it. Although their was a slight chance it would ruin our newly build friendship, I didn't want to make him feel awkward.

"what do you want to do today?" I asked Kyle lacing our fingers together subconciously.

"I...uh...anything." Kyle smiled a slight blush creeping too his cheeks.

"Hmm. How about we go too the park or go a walk?" I suggested.

"Sure thing." Kyle smiled. "Maybe Alex and Lisa could come too? I haven't seen her in a while."

"Awesome! So it's settled." I smiled widely. "I'm going to get changed. Be right back!"

I bolted up Kyles stairs and bounded into his bedroom in search of my cell. I found it on his bedside table and quickly sent a text too Rian and Zack asking them if they would do me a favour. I was going too take Kyle too the beach and ask him to be my boyfriend as the sun was setting with a lovley picnik.

I threw on my converse and a glamour kills cap. I had black skinnie jeans on with a Green Day tee-shirt. I quickly ran quietly back downstairs and into the kitchen where Kyle was sitting on the phone nodding and saying "Yes".

He hung up his cell and beamed at me, today was going too be good. Kyle took my hand as we left his house. Walking down the street tittering away to ourselves not bothering about the stares and nasty comments which were being thrown at us.

"Alex and Lisa are meeting us at the Wallace park!" Kyle chirped happily.

"Awesome! Today's going to be great." I beamed.

"I know! I have my camera in my pocket. I take it everywhere." Kyle said looking too the ground.

"That's so cool. I wish I could take photography. I suck at it." I laughed.

"Race you too the park?" Kyle grinned wickedly before taking off too the park.

I ran behind him, letting him win our race, as we hit the grass I tackled him too the ground laughing as we rolled over to face eachother still laughing hystericlally.

After a few moments our laughter died down and we stared into eachothers eyes, our faces edging closer and closer until I could feel his uneven breaths on my lips. I went too kiss him but was interupted by Alex screaming "pile on the busicut" and laying sprawled all over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH!
An update?
Really?
WOW :')
Yeah this isn't Japii, this is cweamee posting Jap's chapter for her.
She was abit busy to update with stuff that's been happening, but we're back for good!!!

comment/rate/sub