Status: ACTIVE <3

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

Chapter Seven

I squealed loudly and struggled underneath Jack and Alex. My breath had been taken from me by Alex’s sudden jump on top of us.
“ALEX YOUR SO HEAVY” Jack shrieked as he shoved Alex onto the bark.
Lisa was stood behind us pulling at the bottom of her blue sweater dress that hung off her shoulders. She was giggling at the scene before her.
“Hey Lisa!” I smiled as Jack helped me to my feet.

The park was kind of cold this morning and I was shivering slightly. Jack was telling Alex something about a hermit but I wasn’t really paying attention so I sat down next to Lisa. She and I had became good friends since Alex started dating her, she was sweet, pretty and I loved taking photos of her.

“Hey I really love your sweater dress, can I take a picture of it?”
Lisa grinned sweetly, I think she liked me taking pictures of her too, made her feel like a glamour model. She stood up and I pulled my camera out.

***
I lay my head on Jack’s shoulder and shut my eyes. Alex was having a leaf fight with Lisa and Jack was on the phone to Rian talking in codes. I was scared of being near Jack again, of feeling his touch, hearing his voice. I had loved Jack, I was going to tell him, we were going to be together, but he let me down. What if he did again? Was I a fool to think he’d change for me? Was I an idiot to fall for him again so quickly?
“Jack?”

Jack had just finished his conversation with Rian, he looked down at me with a small smile.
“Yeah Kyle?”
“I’m sorry I started that rumour about your mom and Joe…I was just really mad...I don‘t…don’t know what I can do to make it better..”
Jack just laughed at me and gave me a squishy hug. I guess that meant that I didn’t need to do anything, and that every was going to be okay between us.

“What were you talking to Rian about, it didn’t make a lot of sense?”
Jack smiled and stood up “actually you’re gonna find out real soon” he lead me out of the park and away from a kissing Alex and Lisa. They must have knew where we were headed because they didn’t seem to actually care we had left them.

Jack took me in the direction of the beach. My heart fluttered as he dragged me closer to the edge of town. What if he was going to ask me out…not that he would, I mean why would he??
“I wish he’d just kiss me…” I said out loud by accident.
Jack laughed and I turned bright red “fuck…” I muttered under my breath.

Jack took my hand in his and leant forward attaching out lips softly. My stomach exploded with butterflies. Was this actually happening or did I get hit by a bus and sent to heaven?
♠ ♠ ♠
Pic Kyle took in this chapter
second one
hey there.
so i hated that chapter.
but maybe you liked it?
if you did comment or i might lose my will to write ever again cus im so terrible :/
im trying to update ALL my fics tonight. thats right ALL OF THEM.
so have fun with that.... :)

CWEAMEE XXXxxx