Status: ACTIVE <3

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

Chapter Eight

"I wish he'd just kiss me..." Kyle sighed outloud. Quickly realising what he had said blushed a deep red and cursed under his breath.
I giggled as I took his hand, his breath hitched as my face got closer and closer to his. Our lips touched for a nano second before I pulled away, trying to hide my smirk.

"Jack..." Kyle said breathless. "I...Uh...I'm sorry."

"Kyle, It's alright, would I have kissed you if I didn't want too?" I asked giggling softly.

"I don't know." Kyle said glumly looking at the ground.

I lifted his chin up with my index finger, pressing my lips softly to his again, not moving, completley stationary, I waited for Kyle to make the next move, which he did, our lips moving in sync with eachothers as I pulled him closer, my arms coiling around his waist and his arms wrapping around my shoulders. He giggled slightly as I trailed my tongue across his bottom lip, asking him too let my tongue invaid his mouth. He gladly accepted, as our tongues danced together we soon became breathless and needed to pull away for air.

"C'mon you, I've got a suprise." I giggled, taking his hand and leading him into the palm tree's.

Soon Kyle was sat down on a blanket, with his eyes closed, I had told him to close them as part of the suprise. Rian and Zack had lay out a blanket on a secluded part of the beach, it was in a clearing looking out onto the beach and the water, it was beautiful.

"Open your eyes." I beamed as Kyle opened his eyes and gasped.

"J-Jack. What's all this for?" Kyle asked not completly understanding.

"Kyle Burns, I know I've been a douchebag to you in the past, I know I'm not perfect. But when I'm with you, my heart beats faster than anything, my palms get sweaty, I can't explain the feeling I get in my tummy." I explained looking into his eyes, taking his hands and lacing them with mine. "When we kissed, sparks flew behind my eyes, I can't explain it Kyle. I think I may be in love with you."

Kyle sat looking taken aback by everything I had just said. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Jack..." he squeaked after a few minutes. "I love you too. I always have and always will. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want too ruin our freiendship."

"Really?" I asked as he nodded slowly, a grin spreading across my face. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah Jack. I will." Kyle squeed before attacking my lips with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai. guess who?
yes, its the other author that does not show her face~
I am ashamed of myself. Although I was in hospital. and almost died. ):
I am really really sorry and I know this sucks. but yeah...more soon.
Love you guys with all my heart ♥