Guess I'll Write It

One

"You really are amazing, Cas."

Sam smiled lovingly down at his boyfriend, who looked completely and utterly relaxed. It was an amazing contrast to the stressed and almost terrified look that had occupied his face before they had made love. Castiel was the only angel Sam could stand. The others seemed selfish and just as evil as the demons sometimes.

"And you really do have better hair than Dean."

The two lovers eyes met, and both burst out laughing, imaging what Dean's reaction to Castiel's words would have been. He would have most likely just gotten PMS symptoms and stormed off.

After several minutes of near-hysterical laughter, Sam leaned down to kiss Castiel gently. Their mouths moved together in harmony, and when Sam's tongue probed Castiel's mouth he opened it. Their tongues twisted, turned and danced together and they both breathed heavily as Sam pulled Castiel closer to him.

"Dean will be back soon, Sam."

Castiel's words pulled both of them back into reality, and Sam placed his forehead against Castiel's as he attempted to catch his breath.

"Who gives a damn?"

Sam rolled his eyes as his boyfriend slapped him lightly on the arm. He knew exactly why the fallen angel was worrying about Dean coming back, but right now he could not bring himself to care.

"It might be nice if you actually told him about us before he walked in on us lying naked in bed. Then we would be able to spend more time together."

"If I tell Dean about us, he'll just freak out, but if you want me to I will. Just..I need you with me. Christ I sound like a cheesy tv character."

Sam laughed harshly, and only stopped when Castiel kissed him again.

"Guess I'll start writing my fanfic about you then."