Status: Super active dude !!!!!!!!

Spiritual Place

Sticking Up For Her

SAYA~~

I got out of regular class and walked to the classroom next door for math. Ugh, I hated math. I went toward my seat and sat down. I sat with a bunch of kids that always fought. Dude, it was annoying, that Mitch kid. Kelli sat down next to me but didn't even look at me. At least, I don't think she did...

Mrs. Carlton started teaching the lesson to the class. "Now try it out on your own, class."

I tried out some math problems she gave us. I heard Mitch making fun of Kelli.

I held in a growl but instead growled the words, "Mitch, leave her alone!"

Mitch looked at me, a gleam of fear in his eyes. "Is there a problem?" Mrs. Carlton asked.

I nodded. "Mitch is always picking on Kelli and that assistant teacher never does $hit to stop him!"

Mrs. Carlton stared at me in disbelief so I just looked back at my paper and kept doing my math problems.

LATER...

I was walking in the park and saw Kelli. There was something I sensed about her... it wasn't normal. Wait... that scent... it was familiar. My eyes glowed red. I could easily feel that they did. "You seem familiar. Do I know you?" I asked Kelli.

Kelli looked at me. "Saya?"

I gasped. "How did you know? Are you... wait... Lucy Savannah?"

Kelli laughed, "Of course it's me silly."

"SAVANNAH!!!!!!!" I ran to Savannah and hugged her. "Big sister!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Um. Yea. This is what I remember happening. It's short... gr...
Comment, subscribe, bla.
But don't forget:
Got a monster in my pants!
and if you ever get the chance
gunna cram it down your throat
watch you gasp for air & choke
I'm gunna jizz all in your face
I'm gunna wreck this fucking place
pull my hair smash the chair
break the bed and give me hed

Just kidding. That's words to Scream for my Ice Cream by BOTDF.