Status: Super active dude !!!!!!!!

Spiritual Place

Feelings for the Guardian?

SAYA'S POV~~

We walked through the sewers. "Um, why are we down here again?" I asked.

Savannah sighed. "'Cause we're going to go to the SP."

"What's the SP?" I asked.

"It's short for 'Spiritual Place.' People got suspicious when I called it the D.W. which stood for demon world." Savannah explained.

We came to a dead end. "I thought you knew where—"

"I know where we're going. We may be at a dead end but that doesn't mean we can't make a portal. Don't you know how?" Savannah asked. I shook my head no. She sighed. "I might have to have your guardian train you because I won't have time. I'm constantly fighting." I looked at Savannah. She had a bunch of cuts and scars all over her. "Are all of those from fighting?" I asked. She nodded.

"I fight 24/7 if I get the chance. Anyway, how are you? By the way, in this world, you 15 and I'm 16. We're always going to look 15 for the rest of our lives in the SP though."

I nodded. She took my hands and said a few words. I closed my eyes, feeling a breeze. I felt like we were spinning but kept my eyes closed though. "You can open your eyes now," Savannah laughed softly. I opened my eyes and gasped. We were in a whole different world. "It's beautiful....." I whispered. Savannah dragged me over to some guy. He immediately said, "Saya?" Savannah nodded and I blushed when I saw him. I looked down quickly and bit my lip. "Hello, I'm Sonja."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored, OK? Anyway... heres the chapter!!