Status: Super active dude !!!!!!!!

Spiritual Place

Dmitri

Saya's POV:

I stood behind Savannah for a moment,wondering what she needed me behind her for.Then,a big demon with two heads and a long body that had no arms or legs was flying toward us.Suddenly,a man leaped into the air out of nowhere! He had a blue shirt that hugged his torso and had black tights on.A brown skirt-ish thing was flowing as he leaped through the air and he had black boots on.The black skirt-ish thing was more like a cape now that i thought of it.The man had a special place on his outfit where a sword was.He took out the sword and held it up.The sun reflected off of it and i closed my eyes.When i opened my eyes,i saw the man slashed the through the demon,making the demon vanish immediately.
"Dmitri..." Savannah whispered to herself.
I looked at her and stepped from behind her,to her side.Then,the man landed on the ground,his head bowed as he put his sword away.He whispered something too quiet for me to hear...but then,it was as if the wind carried his voice.He had said,"Savannah,if it is protection you seek,my life will be bared to protect you and your family."
I looked at the guy again."W-who are you...?" I whispered.
"My name is Dmitri.I am the protector of Lucy Savannah Redeye Fear."
He turned around and smiled at Savannah."Would you like to take a calming walk or fly through the SP?" He asked Savannah.
"Of course," she breathed.
I thought,Savannah's got a boyfriend;Savannah's got a boyfriend!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment,sub