Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Fifteen;

"Well, well, well, look who's cleaning." I grinned walking into the kitchen as Alex rolled his eyes and continued to sweep the floor.

"How much trouble did you get into?" I asked him, leaning on the door frame.

"Well, I'm grounded for three weeks and I am cleaning this fucking house every day." Alex muttered as I laughed.

"Wow, will you even be able to go to the big graduation party?" I smirked.

"Yeah, surely they'll let me go to that. It's in three weeks, Mae." He said.

I grabbed the bag of Lays and stood there in the middle of the kitchen floor by the island.

I bit into one as it crumpled all over the floor, leaving Alex more mess to clean up.

"Mae, put those down." Alex said as I shook my head and smiled biting hard into another one.

"Mae, I'm serious." He said dropping the broom as I walked backwards and grabbed a handful of potato chips throwing them on the floor.

"Mae!" He shouted grabbing the bag from me as I fought back for them.

"Put them down!" Alex shouted.

I smirked and pulled tighter on them...and then the bag ripped and the chips fell all over the floor.

"Look what you did..." I said, shaking my head as Alex's face turned red and he grabbed me by my waist pushing me up against the kitchen wall.

"Alex!" I shouted.

I had to admit I was scared.

How mad was he?

I got closer to my face as my mouth parted slightly.

"Let go." I whispered.

"No. You're cleaning this up." He muttered. "I am tired of you. Damn. I just want to get out of this fucking house already."

I gulped as he let go of me.

Of course I wanted him to leave I just didn't know he wanted that too.

I looked at him as he laid his forehead up against the fridge.

I got down on my knees and started picking up the chips.

"Look..." He paused as I looked up at him and then back down at the chips.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as I rolled my eyes and threw some of the chips in the trash can.

I decided I wasn't going to talk to him. I'll keep him wondering why. I just don't want to talk to him. All the bullshit I have put up with from him. I'm done.

I got up off the floor and handed him the broom.

He took it as we met eyes for a second. I walked out of the kitchen as I heard him say my name.

I jogged upstairs and shut our bedroom door.

I'm done.

~

"Mae! Talk to me damn it!" Alex yelled throwing a pillow at me from his bed.

I turned over on my bed and stared at the wall.

"I have to tell you something." He whispered.

I rolled my eyes and clutched my pillow tighter to my chest.

I felt my bed shake. I knew he was on it with me but I didn't bother to turn over and see him.

I felt his hand on my waist as I threw his hand off.

"I have to tell you something..." He whispered in my ear as I nibbled my lip and stared at a picture of me and my mom on my night stand.

"I'm going somewhere." I heard a smile in his voice as I turned over fast and looked at him.

"You're grounded. Where could you possibly be going this time?" I asked him as a big smile blew across his face.

"I got you to talk didn't I?" He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious. Where the fuck are you going? And if you ask me to cover for you the answer is hell no." I said as he laughed and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"I wanted you to come with me." He sighed.

"Where? Where the fuck are we going?" I asked. I was mad at him. He pisses me off all the damn time. I hate him.

"It's a surprise. Just come on." He smiled.

"It's a school night." I muttered as he looked over at me with his brown eyes.

"Who gives a shit. Just please...come with me." He said as I shook my head.

I'm not going to give into him.

He got up off my bed and opened the window.

He put on his hoodie and slipped on his converses.

"Alex, you can't be serious." I said as he nodded and put on his Ravens cap, making his brown hair stick out.

Alex slipped out of the window and waved to me as I gulped and stared around our empty room.

I can't give into him. That would just show him I am weak and I would fall for anything.

I did it anyway. I slipped on my converses and put my hair in a ponytail.

I slipped out of the window and tried to place my foot on the branch but then I slipped. I hung on my window ledge, trying not to make a sound so my dad and Isobel wouldn't hear.

"Mae, I'm right here. It's okay." I heard Alex's voice as I looked down and seen him right there.

"I'll catch you if you fall. Come on." He smiled as I gulped and felt my finger's slipping slowly.

"Just let go." He whispered.

So I did. I listened to him and let go. When I landed I landed flat on my ass next to Alex who was also flat on his ass.

"I tried." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as he got up and helped me up.

"Where the fuck are we going?" I asked him.

It was freezing outside.

"Just come with me." He said, taking my hand and leading me around our backyard gate and out towards another street.

"Alex, if this is a house party just let me know now." I said as he shook his head.

"It's not a house party." He muttered.

I cocked my eyebrow as I squeezed his hand tighter, trying to make mine less cold.

"Then where is it?" I asked him as he put his index finger up to his lips and shushed me.

"God damn it, Alex! Where the fuck are-." I was cut off when we suddenly arrived in front of Dulaney high school.

"Why are we here?" I whispered.

He led me around back to where I seen a old looking car.

"Alex-." He cut me off.

"Get on the car." He muttered.

I raised my eyebrows at him as we walked toward the car.

"Get on it?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smirked, hopping up on the car and laying down on the windshield.

"I'm freezing. Can't we just go home? Please?" I asked him as he held out his hand. I sighed and took it as he helped me up on the car by him.

"Here." He said, taking off his hoodie and handing it to me.

"Alex..." I paused and stared at his hoodie.

I rolled my eyes and slipped it on.

"You're so weird." I chuckled, leaning on the windshield next to him.

"Look up there and tell me if I'm weird or not." He smirked.

I looked up at the sky to see tons of stars. Okay, why would he bring me here?

"Eh. You're still weird." I laughed as he chuckled and continued to look up at the dark sky aligned with tiny bright stars.

"Thanks." He sighed as I looked over at him and then he looked over at me with his brown eyes.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"To see what I see. Or what I did see before we became a family." He chuckled as I bit my lip.

"You came here at night?" I whispered. Alex didn't seem like the type of guy who would come here and daze off at the stars.

"Yeah. Occasionally." He smirked as I continued to look at him.

"Oh."

We sat there in silence listening to the crickets chirp. A slight breeze blew on our faces making me close my eyes and take in the silence. I didn't know what to think about him bringing me here. It was different that's for sure.

"Are you uh...still cold?" I heard him say as my eyes peeped open to see him staring at me. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink as I shook my head.

"Are you?" I whispered as he laughed and then met eyes with me.

"Yeah." He gave in.

"We can go home. Isobel and dad are probably worried about us." I whispered.

"I don't want to go home." He sighed.

"But you're cold. You said so yourself." I chuckled.

He shrugged.

I turned over on my side and raised up as he looked at me.

"You look cold too." I muttered.

"How can somebody look cold?" He laughed.

"Look at you! Your shivering like a scared little kitten! It's obvious." I smirked as he tightened his jaw.

I kind of felt bad for him.

I threw my arm across his chest and laid my head on his shoulder, breathing into the crook of his neck.

He turned his head and met eyes with me. I could feel his warm breath on my cold face.

He brought me closer to him as I wrapped my leg around his.

Yeah, I know this is wrong but I didn't care. I wouldn't say I was falling for him. I was just bonding with him in a special close way.

Who was I kidding? I think we both knew I loved him.

I am in love with my step brother...

Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so...I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get that many comments on lasts update. =(
I only got like five or six. I was wondering where everybody went off to. So please comment this time. I want 16 more comments before I update again =) And then I'll update as quickly as I can.
Love ya guys <3
- Faith (Faye)