Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Three;

1 Week Later

“Maria, you’re probably the sexiest girl I know.” Alex said in a husky voice and nibbling his lip.

He was talking on the phone with the school’s slut…Well, I think so anyway.

I heard her giggling on the other line. It disgusted me how he can play a girl like that.

“Hold on…did I just hear you’re becoming a stripper?” He asked as a smile swept across his face and my eyes popped out of my sockets as I went back to my homework.

“Wow, that’s insane! Where are you working? I might stop by sometime.” He said in a husky voice as I shook my head.

Major dick.

“Cool. Hey, Mae. Can you grab me a pen?” He asked me as I threw my pen at him and he grabbed a piece of paper writing the place down.

“Oh, no. She’s my little step sister.” He chuckled as my mouth parted slightly.

“Your little step sister? Not fucking yet I‘m not.” I muttered under my breath.

“You just keep saying that. Mom and dad are getting married in one week.” Alex smirked as I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t call my dad your dad…it doesn’t seem right.” I said as he laughed.

“Deal with it, baby sister.” He smirked as I got off my bed and went over to his, grabbing his phone from him and putting it up to my ear.

“Hey, Maria. Alex is a little busy right now. Why don’t you call back…hmmm. Let’s say…never?” I then turned his phone off and threw it across the room.

“Some ones a little jealous.” Alex said wiggling his eyebrows as my mouth gaped open.

“I am not jealous! I’m just trying to save that stripper from getting hurt.” I said pointing to his phone that was on the floor clear across the room.

“Hey, strippers don’t have feelings. They don’t care if they get hurt or not.” Alex smirked as I rolled my eyes.

“Alex, do you have a heart?” I asked putting my hands on my hips as he looked me up and down and met eyes with me.

“In bed I do.” He smiled as I blushed and walked out of the room.

“Dad!” I shouted going to the living room but he wasn’t there and the TV was off.

“Isobel?” I asked walking into the kitchen to find that they were gone…

“Alex?!” I yelled as I heard his footsteps and then he slowly walked right into the kitchen.

He itched the back of his messy brown hair as I folded my arms across my chest.

“Where’s my dad?” I asked.

“You mean our parents?” He smirked grabbing a bag of lay’s potato chips and hopping up on the island munching on them. “I don’t know.”

“You’re no help.” I muttered walking out of the kitchen and going to the living room plopping down on the couch. He came out of the kitchen and plopped down beside me offering me the bag of lay’s. I shook my head lightly making my black bangs fall in front of my eyes.

“I can be.” He smiled.

“We have school tomorrow and I cannot believe they’re gone again! For the fifth time this weekend!” I yelled out as the living room became silent.

“Relax. Don’t you just love it when parents are gone? They leave you with the whole house…” He smirked.

I looked at him as his brown eyes dazed off at the wall.

“What are you thinking about?”

“They’re going on there honeymoon for two weeks right?” He asked as I nodded.

“Almost two weeks.” I replied. “Why?”

“Because…” He smiled looking over at me and meeting eyes.

“Because…what?” I asked curiously.

“We are going to have a fucking amazing time.” He said in a husky voice getting up from the couch as I cocked my eyebrow and stood up beside him.

“We’re gonna have the DJ over there in that corner and the whole floor right here will be for dancing…And in the backyard…” He smiled going over to the patio door and sliding it open as the pool glistened at us.

“You’re going to get floating candles and extra bikinis just in case some girls don’t have any.” He smirked rubbing his hands together as I put my hands on my hips and shook my head.

“And I don’t have any say in this?” I asked in complete shock.

“Alright…” He sighed turning to me as the pool glistened on our faces. “What do you want?”

“I want none of this to happen! We’re going to get into so much trouble. I don’t want that…My dad would kill me.” I said shaking my head and staring down into the pool.

He looked at me for a second and then back down at the pool.

“They won’t know, Mae.” He said coming closer to me and shaking his head making his brown bangs fall a little bit in his brown eyes that were glistening.

“Yes, they will. What happens if they call?” I said cocking my eyebrow as he shrugged.

This dick is not ruining my house!

“I’m not having that, Alex. You’re not throwing a party here!” I yelled walking back inside as he followed.

“Please! I’ll give you anything!” He yelled as I rolled my eyes and turned to him.

“Oh, yeah? What would that be? Sex?” I chuckled throwing my hand over my heart as he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Not happening, Alex. Not happening.” I said stomping upstairs.

I was getting ready to go into my room before I felt him grab my arm and turn me around as he pushed me up against the hallway wall.

He cupped my mouth with his hand as my eyes popped out.

“I know we are not getting along so well…but if we could just make this work. We’re a family now, Mae.” He whispered as he let his hand off my mouth.

“Not yet. And I don’t intend to be your sister…” I said as he got closer to my face, his brown eyes staying connected to mine.

“Can you just let me have this party?” He asked as I shook my head fast.

“Over my dead body.” I smirked.

He raised up off of me and smirked back.

“Oh, so it’s gonna be that way huh?” He smiled as I nodded.

“Let the games begin, Alex…Let the games begin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is going to be the big party =) COMMENT PLEASE!!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU LOVE IT OR HATE IT!
Love ya guys <3
- Faith (Faye)