Status: On-Going

Love gets Tired

Reminiscing memories

“Andrea! Andrea! Wake up and you’ll get late for school!”
Knock! Knock! Knock!
“I’ll be late because of you! Get up now! Open this door!”

It’s a beautiful beautiful beautiful day. Kogoeru kono machi wo keto bashite, kimi no subete mamorinuku kono te hanasu nayo…

Waa. The beautiful voices of K.A.T.T.U.N. It felt perfect. Hearing their angelic voices first thing in the morning is the best.

I removed the earphones off my ears that was since last night and heard everyone out my room screaming my name.

“ Andrea! Get up! You’re late!” I heard my mom yelling down the stairs.

I hurriedly got up and got my phone to check the time.
‘6:45 A.M‘

I finally got into reality and hurriedly to the comfort room to have my bath.

It took me 25 minutes to take a bath and change to P.E uniform and another 5 minutes for miscellaneous.

Got my bag. Got my iPod and phone. Got some money then I ran out my room and through the stairs.

When I got in the car, My sister and father was there waiting for me.

“ So slow! We were just planning on leaving you behind.” My father scolded.
“ I knocked on your door a hundred times and haven’t got any reply. What were you doing last night that made you wake up so late?!” my sister added.

It wasn’t about sleeping late. In fact, I slept VERY early last. I think it’s the KAT-TUN songs that made my night. It was really hard to wake up while listening to good music.

“ Sorry, I wasn’t aware of the time. It won’t happen again. Promise.”

“ It’ll definitely won’t happen again. Because the next time you’ll get up late, we won’t wait for you anymore.” My father said.

It was quiet all the way to the school.

Finally, we arrived. My father parked the car near the school logo. I got out of the car and hurriedly walk to the school lobby.

When I arrived, Claire was already there waiting for me.
I check on the time and it says, ‘ 7:25 A.M’

“ You’re late. What came up?”
“ I got up at 6:45. My father was totally mad. I’m sorry I was late. KAT-TUN song was absolutely beautiful.”
“ That’s alright. I agree with you after all. I was also with my iPod while sleeping last night.”

I made a quiet laugh while nodding, “ That is really fangirling. Abbey and Nicole?”
“ They’re not yet here. I called to Nicole’s phone early in the morning and she told me she’ll be a bit late but sure of coming.”
“ I see. Alright. Let’s wait for them I little more.”

Saturday Class starts at 7:30 A.M.

After 10 minutes of waiting we decided to go ahead. After all we’ll meet on our break.

“ I’ll go ahead, Claire. I’ll wait for Nicole here.” I said entering my taekwondo room.
Both Nicole and I are in taekwondo class for our P.E and Saturday activity too with Abbey.

After our warm up with our new taekwondo teacher, Nicole finally arrives.
We are getting ready to head for the gym.

“ Your late.”
“ Sorry. My father’s mad at me.”
“ I see. That’s alright. Why?”
“ Very long story. I don’t wanna talk about it. Sorry.”
“ Ok.”

We arrived at our school’s gym.
The gym is so big and I could see lots of our school mate.
Taekwondo people are located on the lower center part. On our right is the table tennis and on the left, Random sports.
I have a poor eye sight, but I could perfectly see the center of the gym. That’s where badminton is located.

“ So, Ethan and his friends joined badminton.” Nicole asked while looking at the badminton team.
I smiled and nodded.
Ethan was Kurt’s friend originally. I never thought that he’ll join the group of the so-called ‘The Populars’. Their group includes Richard, Wesley, Emmanuel, James and Adonis.

I was once so close with Adonis. He was the one who always cheers me up. I never regret that I loved him. Adonis was always there beside me. I always felt comfortable by his side.

But now, It’s all over. After a year of good memories, it came to an end.

I really thought it was my fault. When the second year started, He talked to me. Making me feel that he remembered me through the summer, But I didn’t mind him at all unlike before.
I was afraid to express my feelings that time.That I never thought about anything else the whole summer but him. Maybe that was my biggest mistake that changed EVERYTHING.

Anyway, that was the P.A.S.T. It doesn’t matter anymore. I’m glad that once, we shared memories together.

We finished taekwondo at exactly 9 AM.

“Argh. My stomach hurts because of that exercise!” Nicole exclaimed.
Well this one is always expected. Taekwondo always makes our body hurt the whole week later!
“Yeah. Mine too. I’m glad we won’t have PE next week.”
“Really? !Who said?”
“ I had time to chat with the teacher beside our place. She noted that we won’t have PE but just our Saturday activity next week. “
“That’s Great!”

We headed to our Saturday activity. Sign Language.
♠ ♠ ♠
after a year, Chapter five is done. I wasn't able to update the story, sorry for that. I can't promise to update constantly, but I'll try to finish the story