Fate's Play

Date: 1/1/50
Hour: 12:50:23

This was a day that would be carved into history. It is a minute and a mere few seconds till 1 o’ clock, and to destruction. A shake overturns the ground, tsunamis dent the coastal shores, and storms. This the day that the worlds life almost ended. After the horrendous hours after a post-apocalypse only an average of 100 people lived in each country. Places that had been fertile were no longer able to sustain any plant life or human life for that matter. Everything was gone.
Thirty years later things were back to normal, almost at least. Mother nature regained her slow regrowth. And thirty years later Kat Everlast & Lolita Rosemary were born. They were born rich…but here in this world your rich or poor there is no middle class. You either live on the streets or in a cushy mansion. They were one of the lucky ones. They had it easy. They lived in a fancy manor made for kings. There was a large stonewall surrounding each of the properties, there was a pond out in the back, and rows and rows of garden grown flowers. There were huge halls and rooms the size of a commoners house. There wasn’t a residence for another mile.
And their lives perfect right? That’s hilarious that you might even think that. This is reality babe, nothing is that good. Their father beat them, their mother could careless.They can't run. It gets worst they don’t know that either one exists. What if life and death brought them together?
What if they found an away to find each other through horror, through pain, through death? Things could change they could be “okay.” For once they might find a person that was the same, but different enough so they could get along. There is a way, there had to be to bring them together, but there is death looking behind every door. One mistake they could be caught by him, dad, Louis. Were they willing to risk it?
  1. Meeting Kat Everlast: Vladimir's POV
    the start of our friendship