Status: We're not going to justify myself to you, if you don't like our format, report us. Waste your time =)

Thinking Of You

We All Need A Moment In Our Lives.

A teenage boy and girl are standing alone in a darkened room. There is a deep thud beating below them, coming from the house party taking place downstairs. There is loud chatter fighting the music, as well as screams, shouts and giggles from the drunken high school graduates of Huntington High.

KATLYN: Pressing the boy against a wall. Ohh come on Gav. I won’t tell if you won’t.

GAVIN: No Katlyn, this is wrong-

KATLYN: Making a grab for his manhood. Whatever. You’ve wanted me all through high school, and now you’re telling me it’s wrong?

GAVIN: Wanting and cheating are two different things.

KATLYN: Like I said, it’ll be just between me…you… and this room.

She presses herself against him, kissing his neck she expertly puts her hand under his jeans, feeling her cold hands against him, Gavin shudders.

KATLYN: Smiling. That’s what I thought.

The young couple passionately kiss, deeply, exploring each other, empowered by drink and lust. They fail to notice Katlyn’s name been called. They also fail to notice the door being opened, it’s not until the light is flicked on do the couple stop, and even though Gavin’s jeans are unfastened and Katlyn’s top is half up, exposing her pretty pink bra, they turn to see who has so rudely interrupted their passion.

KATLYN: Zack! It’s not what it looks like!

Zacky shakes his head, and fights an urge to backhand her across the face, punch Gavin in the face repeatedly. Instead he simply closes the door and heads back down stairs, bee-lining to the front garden.

KATLYN: Pulling her top down and following him. Oh shit! Zacky, wait!

GAVIN: And what I am supposed to do?

KATLYN: Like I care, you were a bet! Zacky, wait!

Red faced Gavin goes into the ensuit to finish himself off, why waste the moment!

Outside Zacky has sparked a cigarette and is sitting on the mini wall around the flowerbed. His face tells anyone near him to back off and leave him alone.

Within seconds Katlyn has reached him.


ZACKY: Fuck off, I don’t wanna hear it.

KATLYN: I didn’t do anything.

ZACKY: You were just about to fuck another guy!

KATLYN: Oh please! Gavin Rodgers?!

ZACKY: He has a cock, that puts him in the same category as a guy, doesn’t it!?

KATLYN: It was a bet!

ZACKY: Oh and that makes it okay does it?

KATLYN: As if I would Zacky. Not being vain but I’m the best looking girl in school, why would I wanna go there?

ZACKY: I don’t care.

KATLYN: When I’ve got you on my arm-

ZACKY: You think I’m gonna touch you now? You’re a cheating bitch-

KATLYN: Fuck off am I!

ZACKY: Yeah actually. You think I don’t know about you and Joey Davids?

KATLYN: What?

ZACKY: Yeah, I let that one slide-

KATLYN: I don’t know what-

ZACKY: Oh how about Lenny Mitchell?

KATLYN: That was years ago-

ZACKY: Oh forgive me; I thought we’d been together for years!

KATLYN: Zacky, we were still kids-

ZACKY: You’re still a kid now!

KATLYN: And you’re a man?

ZACKY: At least I have loyalties! Oh and lets not forget Alfie Matins! I caught you with that one too. I’ve had enough Kate!

KATLYN: Oh grow up Zacky.

ZACKY: No Katlyn. You fucking grow up! I’m done with you, I’m done with this, and I’m done with us!

KATLYN: Like I care!

ZACKY: I didn’t think you would!

Flicks his cigarette across the garden and stands up.

KATLYN: Where are you going?

ZACKY: I didn’t even wanna come to this stupid graduation party! I wanted to go to Matt’s, having some beers, play some guitar and have a laugh with my friends-

KATLYN: Oh yeah, real social-

ZACKY: But no! I had to come to this preppy, middleclass bullshit so you could make stupid little girl bets with your friends!

KATLYN: Fine! Fuck off. See if I care!

ZACKY: I couldn’t give a fuck if you did or didn’t care, Katlyn, we’re finished! You can tell all your friends you were dumped on graduation!

Zacky walks off and jumps in his car, revs the engine and speeds off down the street out of sight.

KATLYN: Shouting at the back of him. Good! You were a lousy fuck anyway! I’m better off without you!
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? Always welcomed.