Sequel: Second Impressions

First Impressions

CHAPTER 23

Zap.

His lips land on my bare shoulder lightly before he starts brushing them around that spot, just for the pleasure of making me shiver. My hands are resting on both of his knees while his are placed firmly around my waist.

Zap.

One of the hands unclasps itself and trails up my side slowly, receiving a shudder, and glides across my bare shoulders and to my neck where it brushes away my hair. The lips soon slip up my shoulder and to my neck, so he breathes gently on it.

"You guys are so cute!" Shale says from the lake where she and Trev and skinny dipping again. Brad instinctively removes his lips from my neck and looks up at her, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"She's been saying that for fifteen minutes straight." He whispers monotonly.

"I think it's a permanent disorder." I whisper back, acting very fascinated with my new discovery. True, while Brad and I have only confessed we liked each other two hours ago, it was a little intoxicating being around him. In a very good way. Since I've never really liked anyone, it's like a new experience for me. Uncharted waters.

Brad makes me feel really good, and not only by the way he touches me and makes me shiver. Just the way he looks at me now and, even though we still talk like normal, it goes a deeper level than before. Not that we didn't talk deep before, we just basically skipped the details.

But now a little voice in the back of my head is starting to nag at me. What if he loses interest when he finally knows everything about you? What if he gets bored?

"What's wrong." Brad states, not as a question, as a statement. I sigh and lean back against his bare chest. We weren't naked like Shale and Trev were, but we weren't exactly dressed either. Half dressed. We don't have shirts on, but for once, I am wearing a bra.

"Okay, now that we know that we like each other, what happens if you get bored of me? Like, I become un-interesting." I answer, my head drooping down so that my bangs hang in my eyes. He just lets out a laugh and hugs me from behind.

"I don't think that's even possible. You're a very interesting person, I've known for how many months? Three? You just go on being you. Besides, I'm the one who should be worried about getting boring." He says, nuzzling the side of my head with his.

"I doubt that. If you start fading away I can always make you mad, it's funny." I grin cheekily at him. He just rolls his eyes and leans back a little, pulling me with him.

After a couple of seconds, I start getting antsy, moving around a little here and there. Brad finally notices and asks me if I want to go do something else, and when I nod, he stands up, takes my hand, and starts leading me back to our camp site. When we reach it, we're completely out of sight from the other couple; Brad plants one on my lips.

Zap.

I wasn't really expecting a make-out session, but this is probably more exciting than any other thought I had. I have to tilt my head up so Brad can kiss me easily while his hands trail down to my hips and grasp them firmly. I find myself getting back up into a tree and hear Brad's breath start to get shorter and more ragged.

Zap.

He slips his tongue across my bottom lip before snaking it inside and oh boy. That opened up a whole box of other wonders. I do what his tongue does while he pushes me harder into the tree, clutching my hips tighter.

Zap.

A jolt sparks up from the pit of my stomach, and I don't what it is, but it feels so good and it happens every time Brad starts doing something to me now. He starts pushing me so hard into the tree now that I can feel the bark leaving imprints along my back and shoulders, but it doesn't hurt like it usually would. It feels exciting.

I start losing breath, and I suppose Brad does too because he pulls away with a gasp. His lips go to my neck, roaming the area, while his hands shoot down to my thighs and he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his hips.

Zap.

The kisses he leaves on my neck tickle me, but I don't giggle. The jolts start growing more and a fire starts burning up within me. His lips come in contact with my collar bone before going back to my mouth, but this time I take charge.

My nails trail up and down his back before one hand entangles itself in his hair while the other goes up and down his spine. I try pulling up closer with my legs, which work and his hands go to my butt. This time I'm the one who sticks my tongue in his mouth, and I hear him groan into it.

Zap.

Should I really be doing this? I mean, it could lead to something, but it feels too good to stop and I've never felt what I'm feeling now. We're not really even doing anything when you think about it, my bra is still on, we're both still in our pants. We'll just play this game for awhile, its fun.

I break away for air again and tilt my head up, my own unsteady breath echoing in my ears. Without any warning, Brad starts moving up and down against me. I've seen it in movies before, what's it called? Grinding? Well, he grinds against me, not helping the fire within.

He doesn't kiss my neck or my face, but his lips continue brushing mine and breathing heavily.

Zap.

My grip tightens in his hair while my nails start digging into his back. I feel something slide down my nose. What is that? Sweat? The bark starts to really scratch into my back so I arch it and I feel Brad squeeze my ass so tight it hurts so good.

"Oh fuck." Brad groans, gripping me tightly against him. I never thought it was possible to get so close to someone. He places one kiss on my ear.

"What?" I ask breathlessly, trying desperately to regain it. I feel him slow down his grinding and we just lean against the tree, while the fire is still there, it isn't as strong as it was.

"I don't want this to lead to something. I don't want you to be like the other girls." Brad says, still breathing unsteadily while his chin hangs off my shoulder so I can't see his face because his hair is covering that part that I can see. "But I've never gotten so horny from a kiss in my life."

"Okay, our kissing for the day is over." I say, pushing him away so that when I unwrap my legs I have some space to jump out from.

"Wait, our kissing is limited?" Brad questions, looking down at me with surprise and amusement.

"It is now." I confirm, crossing my arms. I notice how hard it is to keep his eyes trained on mine and not look at my chest.

"Why? What did I do?" He asks, almost pleadingly. I smile to myself. This is a new side of Brad I have yet to discover.

"You said that you got horny and I don't want you doing that." I huff, flicking my head back so the hair gets out of my eyes.

"Why? I'm sure you were just as much as I was." He smirks, leaning in closer to me. I snort and push him back an arm distance length.

"We're not even boyfriend and girlfriend." I shoot out, catching him completely off guard.

"We're not?" Brad asks before it dawns on him. To me, it's not qualified as 'together' until we actually submit it. "Okay, Autum. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'll have to think about it." I say, walking around him and towards the tent, where my stuff is. I here him come after me.

"What?! We just had a full on make-out session and you're saying that you have to think about it?" Brad shouts in shock. I just smirk.

"Well, it was unavoidable because you had me pinned against the tree." I say, unzipping the tent and stepping in. Brad stops in front of the entrance.

"You kissed me just as much, especially in the end." He smirks down at me. I return him a smile.

"Maybe it was to show you how to really kiss."

And with that, I zip up the tent with his shocked face disappearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments guys!!