Sequel: Second Impressions

First Impressions

CHAPTER 24

I groan from under my covers when I hear my door slam open and hear the sounded mixture of feet. It's Monday morning and I definitely won't be going to school for a good three days.

"Autum, get your ass up!" Trev shouts.

"Come one, we're already as late as it is." Shale whines. I hear Brad grunt and that's about it. I stick out a hand from my covers and wave them off.

"Go away, I'm not going to school today, or even tomorrow for that matter." I say in a hoarse scratchy voice. There's some silence before covers are yanked off of me to reveal my form. A couple of gasps echo throughout my bedroom.

Yes, I managed to get poison sumac. All over my body, my feet, my face, my stomach and arms and legs. Before Mom left this morning she gave me two tubes of itching cream. She left so she could spend the day with her real-estate agent to look for a decent spot for her flower shop. My skin was already covered in on complete noticeable layer of itching cream. My shorts and tank top made all of the other sumac even more obvious to my friends.

It doesn't even help the fact that I'm trying so hard not to scratch and that I run to the bathroom to wash my hands every five minutes so I don't spread it.

I look over at Brad and see that he has something similar to me and take note of the look on his face, him trying not to scratch himself as well. Trev and Shale's faces held a shocked expression. Serves them right.

"I hate you both for making me go camping." I tell them before turning to Brad. "I want to break-up with you because I'm miserable."

He just snorts and rolls his eyes before climbing into bed with me, clawing at his forearm for the painfully goodness of scratching the itchiness. I pull the covers back over me with a huff, Brad taking some for himself, and glare at the couple.

"Go to school and then comeback to me with three boxes of chocolate donuts that you owe me for misery." I say, shooing them away with my hand. They roll their eyes and exit after saying their good-byes with snickers.

"You two really are a cute couple." Shale giggles, hiding her smile with her hand while staring at Brad and me. I flop onto my back with a sigh, Brad lying beside me as well.

"So, how'd you get yours?" I ask, looking over at him. He tears his eyes from my ceiling to look at me.

"Remember when we were making-out by the tree? That was when." He replies, sliding his arm across my stomach to wrap around it and pull me closer. I suddenly get the urge to scratch me stomach.

"Will you scratch my stomach? My fingers hurt too much." I ask, looking at him. He rests his head sideways beside mine while his hand travels back over my stomach to scratch it. "Harder. Faster."

He obliges, making me close my eyes in pure bliss and sigh. I feel his breath come across to my ear before he kisses it before nibbling on it. A spark ignites a tiny fire in my stomach, and his fingers continue to dance across my belly, curing the need to scratch. My hand goes for his, intertwining our fingers together.

Zap.

He swings over on top of me, somehow managing to get between my legs, and pushing both of my hands into the pillow above my head. His mouth moves from my ear to my mouth, placing a light kiss on it. I break away from it and put my mouth to his neck, kissing and nipping at it.

Zap.

I think that Zap was for him, because he lets out a groan. I continue working my way on his neck, enjoying the noises I get from him. He suddenly flips over so I'm on top of him and straddling his hips. I adjust myself so I don't slide off, making his hands grasp to my waist.

Zap.

The tiny fire has grown larger and stronger, making my mind cloud over. I lean over to him and grab his hair, ravaging his lips that taste really good. I feel his hands start trailing up the back of my shirt, rubbing my back that feels really good on my poison sumac, and making me moan into his mouth.

Zap.

His tongue makes its way into my mouth, going around and around mine, making me clutch him tighter to myself. If I would have known that a boyfriend is supposed to make you feel like this, I would have gotten one sooner.

This thought makes me pull away from Brad, leaving us heaving and horny. Yes, horny, though his is more obvious than mine.

"Am I your girlfriend yet?" I ask, licking my lips.

"I wouldn't want you to be anything else but that." He mutters, pulling me back to him.

Zap.

I'm lying on my back again, roaring with pleasure. Even I feel dirty thinking this, but there is no other word to describe it. It is pleasurable. Brad has taken his shirt off and tossed it somewhere into my room, also to somehow managed to push my shirt up to expose my stomach.

I start thinking about how this can lead to something else since we're in a bed and we're both a ball of hormones now, but then I stop. I trust Brad, and I don't think it will really lead to something other than an intense make-out session. I think.

Zap.

I'm actually a little happy that I can Zap Brad now. Now I can show him how he makes me feel too. I wrap my legs around his hips, pulling him closer to me. I tilt my head back a little when he kisses my collar bone, burying my hands in his hair. Then he starts grinding into me. Well, actually Shale called it dry-humping when I told her about it. I don't really understand that term so I prefer grinding, it's sounds less perverted.

Zap.

I am actually a little embarrassed to admit that I actually moaned his name. I hope that's part of a make-out session. I feel vibrations when he growls into my neck now, grinding harder against me, his horniness more self-evident. I have nothing to be a hypocrite about, his horniness makes me more horny. Is that wrong?

His hands leave my back and slide down to my butt, massaging it through the thin cotton fibers of my shorts, before pulling my lower body closer to him (more than it already is) and doing a very long slow slide across my body, making me automatically arch my back. I yank at his hair and let out a hiss of happiness.

We should really stop right now because I'm sure it will lead to something else, but it feels too good.

Zap.

This time I'm the one who flips Brad over, slamming him onto his back. I proudly straddle his now getting exposed hips (his jeans are starting to slide down), and digging my fingernails into his shoulders. He tilts his head back into a groan while his hands slide up my torso, sliding off my tank top to reveal my chest.

For some reason, I feel conscious now. Of my stomach and my chest and my legs and my face. Through my panting and looking at him through my hair, Brad looks different. He isn't just a friend anymore. He's more than that. It makes him look different now, making him look sharper and more manly. If possible, turning me on even more.

Brad sits up with me in his lap, staring at me with intense, serious eyes. His hand gently glides up to my hair, pulling me down to place a soft kiss on my lips, a complete change from seconds ago where we were roughing around. I think I like both of them.

I sigh in the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and making us collapse back onto the mattress together. With out tops discarded, our chests touch each other, making me shiver a little from it.

His arms slither around my back, giving me a hug before pulling away from the warm kiss.

"Autum." He mumbles quietly against my lips, his breath smelling very delicious. I run my hands down his stomach before sliding them behind his back to feel his sexy back muscles.

"We can't keep doing this." He mumbles again. My eyes stare him half-liddedly while he does the same.

"Mm." Is the only noise that makes its way out of my mouth.

"We can't keep getting this close. I don't want to do this to you, not yet. You haven't fully developed the resistance to these urges and then you'll do something you'll regret." He says seriously with a gentle voice. I place a light kiss on him.

"Anything I do is on my own account, but you're right." I say before giving him a hug, burying my face in his neck.

"You really are a good guy, Brad."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? Anywho, comments :DD

And yeah I'm thinking of starting a new story soon sooooo be on the lookout and read, comment, and subscribe to it too!