‹ Prequel: Madman
Status: activeee [:

When Somebody Loved Me

he was there to dry my tears

Everyone was staring at me, as I stared at them in pure shocked. But I looked over at Nick. 

He walked over to me quickly, looking like he was about to sprint over, but ended up jogging the last few step towards me.

He pulled me in his strong arms, and I started sobbing.

"I-I'm s-so so-sorry!" I cried, hugging him as tightly as I could.

"No, I'm sorry!" He said, shaking his head.

I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop crying. I was so...happy. Ecstatic really. For the first time in over a year, I was happy.

Nick cupped my face, wiping my endless tears with his thumbs. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

He shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. "I love you, Carter Marley Scott."

"I love you, too, Nicholas Jerry Jonas." I said, a waterfall of tears coming again. 

He chuckled, pulling me into a hug. Kissing my head, he pulled back, still smiling. "We'll talk later, okay?" 

I only nodded, squeezing my eyes tightly so no more tears would fall, but a few did. I walked off stage, the crowd still going wild.

My band pulled me into a huge group hug, laughing, causing me to cry even more. "Finally! I couldn't stand waiting anymore!" Derek praised.

I pulled back, wide-eyed. "You guys knew?"

They all nodded, grinning.

"Why do you think we wanted you to watch this show so badly?" Drake smiled.

"Mar, they've been planning this for the past week." Aiden chuckled.

I hit them. "And you didn't tell me?!"

They all laughed, and someone brought me some tissues. I wiped my eyes, and walked over to Donny, grinning.

"I'm guessing you knew too?" I assumed.

"Darling, EVERYONE knew, except you." He smirked, waving a hand at me.

I laughed. "Thanks, Donny. For making me look so amazing tonight."

He smiled. "I don't want you looking bad at your big moment." He hugged me, and I walked back to the side of the stage, next to my band.

"I love you guys." I smiled, watching Nick bounce around on stage.

"We love you too, Mar." Jake smiled.

"Thank you everyone! We love you all!" Joe yelled to the screaming crowd.

They jogged to the side of the stage, Nick practically sprinting over.

Clear out of view, he took my face in his hands and smashed his lips on mine, causing everyone around us to cheer.

Everything around me disappeared, and my attention was only on Nick.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, without breaking the kiss, and twirled me around a few times. He set my feet on the ground, pulling back and putting his forehead on my own. "I love you."

I grinned widely. "I love you too, Nick."

He gave me a peck on the lips, lacing our fingers together. 

"But how...what changed your mind?" I whispered.

Nick smirked, glancing to his left, then looked back at me. "A little birdie helped me out."

I looked over, and laughed lightly, seeing Joe standing there, talking to one of the stage managers. I looked back at Nick. "I'll have to thank him later."

Nick gave me another kiss and pulled back. "Come on, let's go back to the bus." 
♠ ♠ ♠
ahwww! ;) that was cute!

Marley's Outfit

okay, you guys are a m a z i n g! I asked for a few comments and you gave me like eight! XD

so let's keep it going. There are over twenty subscribers, there should be a lot of comments!


thanks (;