Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Bugs

One afternoon, Kisa, Rin, and Mink were out for a walk in the woods behind their house.

"Hey Rin," Kisa paused, noticing a large, spider-like beetle bug on Rin's shirt. Rin looked at her friend questioningly.

"You...um...you've got something...right there." She pointed at the bug. Rin glanced down at her shirt and froze.

"Oh. My. God!!" She screamed. Mink slowly back away, terrified of bugs. Kisa, also terrified, watched Rin scream and panic, thinking of something to do.

"Calm down!" Kisa yelled, but Rin didn't. She kept screaming bloody murder. Kisa quickly slapped her hand over Rin's mouth. "Shut up!" She yelled. Then she lifted her other hand and flicked the bug off, touching it as little as possible. Finally, Rin stopped screaming. She stared at Kisa.

"Thank you!" She yelled, on the verge of tears.

"It's okay...but what the hell was that thing?!" Kisa yelled back.

"I have no idea!" Rin sobbed.

.....Let's just hope the world isn't taken over by bugs...

>FIN<
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikayla/Mink here! I thought I'd post a chapter of this before Rin and Kisa bite my head off! It's not the first thing we wrote, but it's late, I'm tired, and it's short. I'll post more later! Bye!