Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

The Punisher

CCCRRRAAAASSSHHH!!!!!

Rin looked up from the couch and laughed. She stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Momo, what did you break no-" she pause., staring at her daughter. On the ground beside her were two broken bottles of Sake and a large puddle of Sake.

Momo looked up at her and smiled widely. "Mama!" she laughed.

Rin's eyes widened. She let out a large scream. Kisa and Mink quickly cam running from upstairs.
"What are you doing!?" Rin screamed at Momo. Mink and Kisa watched in shock. "You're always breaking things! Can't you behave for once!?"

Momo stared up at her with wide eyes.

"Get off the floor and go to your room!" Rin yelled.

"To play?" Momo asked hopefully.

"No!" Rin yelled. "Not to play! Actually, go to Mink's room! And don't touch anything!"

"But-"

"Go!" Rin yelled.

Momo stood up and ran off to Mink's room. Rin silently stood there, staring at the mess.

"She finally snapped..." Kisa said.

"Oh my god..." Mink said. She slowly stepped into the kitchen. "Rin?

Rin glanced at her.

"You punished Momo!" Kisa said. "I can't believe it!"

Rin's eyes filled with tears. She whirled around. "Oh my god!" she yelled. "What have i done?!" she began to panic. "I've made my baby cry!" She ran to the stairs. Mink quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her back. Rin grabbed the railing, trying to pull herself up.

"Rin! Stop!" Mink yelled. "This is the only way she'll learn!"

"I've got to apologize!" Rin yelled.

The front door opened; Yoshiro walked in. He looked around questioningly. "Umm..."
Rin and Mink stopped yelling and looked over.

"Is Kisa here?" he asked.

"Kitchen." Both girls said. Yoshiro silently walked off into the kitchen. Kisa was kneeling on the floor picking up pieces of glass.

"No more danger." she laughed.

"Hey," Yoshiro said. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Hi!" she stood up happily.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Rin punished Momo." Kisa said.

"With a bottle!?" Yoshiro yelled.

"No!" Kisa yelled.

"Oh...good." Yoshiro sighed.

Rin and Mink slowly walked into the kitchen. Kisa and Yoshiro looked over. Rin plopped down in the chair and dropped her head on the table.

"Should we do something?" Yoshiro asked. softly.

"No, it's best to let her pout." Kisa said. They, and Mink, walked off into the living room.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Momo slowly walked into the kitchen. "Mama?" she asked softly.

Rin opened her eyes and stared down at her.

"Sorry Mama..." Momo said softly.

Rin slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Hey, it's okay." she smiled slightly. "Just try to control yourself." she softly patted Momo's head.

Mink Kisa, Yoshiro and Sora stood in the doorway.

"It's so touching!" Kisa sobbed.

"I still can't believe it!" Mink said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Robin here.
I got this today.
Expecting there to be some new stories inside it, because Mikayla had it for over a week.
BUT NO.
Nothing new.
NOTHING!
She's such a slacker.

Alright, well. I guess I'll have to update this thing.
Cause no one else seems to do that.
=)

love you guys.