Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Rin loudly stumbled into the house, juggling two large boxes. Mink and Kisa looked over.

“What’s all that?” Kisa asked.

“Valentines,” Rin said bluntly, slamming the door behind her.

“For us?” Kisa asked.

“No,” Rin said. “They’re from my students,” she dropped the boxes on the table.

“Seriously?” Mink asked.

“Yeah,” Rin dropped down besides them. “I think I got one from every boy in the school.”

“Man, stop leading them on,” Mink laughed.

“That’s what the principal said,” Rin sighed. Mink and Kisa laughed loudly. “Well, I suppose we have to eat all of it.”

“Okay!” Kisa said. “I’m going to dinner with Yoshiro in a bit though.”

Rin and Mink silently smiled at her.

“W-what?” Kisa asked nervously.

“There’s no time for chocolate!” Mink yelled.

“We must get you ready!” Rin yelled.

Kisa stared up at her friends, completely terrified.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“Hello?” Yoshiro walked into the house. Rin and Mink looked over from the couch.

“Welcome!” Rin jumped up onto the table.

“We are proud to introduce,” Mink climbed up beside her.

“Our friend,” both spoke, “Kisa Hiruki!!”

There was a moment of silence.
“Do I really have to wear this?” Kisa called from the stairs.

“Just get out here!” Rin yelled.

Kisa slowly walked out into the room, wearing a short, black dress. Her hair was curling around her face and shoulders.

“Da-Dadadaaa!” Rin sang loudly. “Presenting, her Majesty, Kisa Hiruki!”

“Wow,” Yoshiro smiled at Kisa. “You look beautiful!”

Kisa blushed brightly. “Thanks. So do you,” she paused. “I mean, umm,”

Yoshiro laughed and grabbed her hand. “Come on," he turned to Mink and Rin. “See you later.”

“Get out of here ya crazy kids!” Rin laughed.

That left. Mink and Rin dropped down on the couch.

“Did you give them to her?” Mink asked.

“Done and done,” Rin laughed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Kisa stared at the small package in her purse and blushed brightly.

“Wh-what?!”

“Something wrong?” Yoshiro asked looking over at her from the driver’s seat.

“No!” she yelled shoving the package farther into her purse. “Nothing at all. Everything’s fine,” she turned her face toward the window hoping her face wasn’t too red.

The Next Day:

Mink stirred slightly and opened her eyes. On the couch beside her was Rin, still fast asleep. She looked around, her head dizzy.

“What happened?” Mink asked hesitantly.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in,” Mink said. The door opened, a young girl walked in with the two children.

“Hey,” the girl said.

“Oh,” Mink stood up, stumbling over the cans of beer and bottles of sake. Thanks
Emiko.””

“No problem,” Emiko said. “But I need some money.”

“Why?”

“Momo broke my window,” Emiko said bluntly.

Mink silently walked over to Rin’s wallet and pulled out a wad of cash. “Here you go,” she handed it to Emiko.

“Thanks!” Emiko said happily. “See ya,” she walked out. Momo darted over to Rin and jumped on her. Rin shot up.

“Don’t eat that raccoon!” she yelled. Momo happily stared at her mother. “Oh, hey Momo,” she looked up at Mink, “Hey, go wake up Kisa.”

“Kay,” Mink walked up the stairs to find Kisa.

“AHHHHHHHH!”

“What?!” Rin yelled. Mink ran down the stairs.

“She’s not here!” Mink yelled.

“You mean…”

“She didn’t come home last night?!” both screamed.

>Fin<
♠ ♠ ♠
Kisa here .^.
It was Valentines day when we wrote this.
Unfourtunatly we forgot about it and it stayed in our note book until today when I found it
Hope you enjoy =)