Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Withdrawl

“Rin stop that.” Mink said as Rin tossed her phone back and forth in her hands. “You’re going to break your phone.”

“Mink, Mink, Mink.” Rin chuckled as she tossed her phone in the air. “I do this all the time. Don’t worry so much.”

“Whatever.” Mink sighed. “Hey, where’s Kisa?”

“I dunno-”

“RAWRRR!!!” Kisa suddenly screamed as she plastered herself up against the kitchen window.

Mink and Rin both jumped. Rin’s phone slipped out of her hand and back into the air - but this time, much higher than before.

The three girls watched in awe as the phone flew up into the ceiling fan and was knocked down into the wall - shattering it.

Rin shot up and ran over. “My…my…” she dropped to her knees and gently picked up a few pieces of her destroyed cell phone. “My…my…”

“Oh my god.” Kisa said as she climbed through the window. “Her phone…”

“Shit.” Mink said.

Both girls silently watched Rin stare at her - or what once was - her phone.

Rin looked back at them, tears dripping down her face. “I can’t believe it…” she cried. It’s… it’s… gone!”

“Hey, it’ll be okay.” Kisa said. “We’ll order you another one.”

“Yeah.” Mink said. “In a few days you’ll be texting your little heart out.”

Rin was suddenly right in front of Mink. “A…few days…?” she asked.

“Yeah.” Mink said. “It takes a few days for the new phone to come in.”

“WHAT!?” Rin yelled.

Day 1.

Rin silently sat on the living room couch. Her eyes glued to the t.v.

“Rin!” Kisa sang as she danced her way into the room. “Rin! Rin!”

“…what?” Rin asked, without looking up.

“Don’t you have work today?” She asked.

Rin’s head slowly shifted to face Kisa; her eyes wide. “What…?”

“Its Tuesday.” Kisa said. “You have work don’t you?”

“SHIT!” Rin shot up and ran to her room. “I didn’t have my phone to remind me!”

Kisa laughed quietly from her spot.

<><><><>

“What did the principle say?” Kisa asked as Rin walked into the house.

“Blah, blah, blah.” Rin said monotonously. Kisa laughed.

“So did you get Momo?” She asked.

Rin froze. “…what?” she asked.

“You forgot to pick Momo up?!” Kisa yelled.

“My phone always reminds meeeeeee!” Rin whined as she ran out.

Day 2.

“Rin! Get up!” Mink yelled from the stairs. Rin quietly rolled over in her bed. “You have work today!” Mink yelled.

Rin shot up. “Damnit!” she muttered.

<><><><>

“Miss Soniko, are we gonna learn any English today?” a student asked.

Rin silently slept on her desk.

Day 3.

Kisa and Mink silently stared at Rin from the kitchen table. Rin stood in front of the fridge, opening and shutting the fridge door.

“Button…” she mumbled as she opened the door. “Fragle rock…” she mumbled as she shut it.

“Oh my god.” Kisa said with wide eyes. “She’s gone insane.”

Mink stood up and walked over to her friend. “Rin?” she asked, softly poking Rin’s shoulder.

Rin looked back at her.

“Hey buddy.” Mink smiled. “How ya doing?”

“How…am I doing…?” Rin mumbled. “HOW… am I doing?!” her voice grew louder. “How!? Am I doing!?” She yelled.

DING. DONG.
The doorbell sang.

Kisa ran to answer it.

“Hellooo!” she laughed as she opened the door.

“Hello,” A man said. “I have a delivery for Miss, Rin Soniko.”

“Oh! Her phone!” Kisa said happily. “You have nooo idea what it was like these passed few days!” she rambled. “Rin’s practically gone insane!”

“MY PHONE!” Rin suddenly ran over and snatched the box from the delivery man’s hands. She rolled onto the floor- somewhat ninja like- and tore the box open.

She fell silent, a huge smile plastered on her face. She slowly reached into the box and lifted the new cell phone out of the box and into the air.

“My phone!” she laughed.

“Okay.” Mink said as she walked into the room. “But just don’t break this one.”

“No worries.” Rin laughed as she played with the buttons.

“I mean it Rin.” Mink snapped.

“Yeah, yeah.” Rin scoffed.

Mink angrily smacked Rin’s head. Rin angrily tackled Mink to the ground. Kisa happily watched them while shouting, “Fight! Fight!”

“Umm…” the delivery man said. “I still need someone to sign for the package.

FIN.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep!
another new story!
WOOHOOO!!!!

hope ya'll liked it =)